Moderator: moderators

Re: NFU problem

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 17:43

pk121 wrote:
batangwaray1 wrote:
pk121 wrote:So I took the plunge and signed up at the "new"
website....unfortunately after registering and signing in
it tells me there are no forums???
Before I sign in I can see the forums...after signing in nothing??

am I missing something??

pk
Here is the website http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php its a new website not the old one..... I just checked it and its running pretty well.... :)
and this is what I get
http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php

pk121
correction send to you by email
pk

Re: NFU problem

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 19:02

pk121 wrote:
batangwaray1 wrote:
pk121 wrote:So I took the plunge and signed up at the "new"
website....unfortunately after registering and signing in
it tells me there are no forums???
Before I sign in I can see the forums...after signing in nothing??

am I missing something??

pk
Here is the website http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php its a new website not the old one..... I just checked it and its running pretty well.... :)
and this is what I get

pk121

It works for me when I click the link... Maybe its your browser settings. Change it to explorer or maybe firefox? But the link works we have more members that joined today.

Regards

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 23:23

This thread is now officially for promotional purposes of the NFU only and not for private or un-friendly chat

Post by Guest » 27.12.2009, 18:51

Hi eveyone,

NFU looking for a new members.

http://nfunion.freeforums.org

Thanks

Fiur
Proud NFU member

Post by Guest » 28.12.2009, 19:51

Best Union on Kapilands! join today

[/url]http://nfunion.freeforums.org[url]

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:02

didn't read your whole thread, but your leader on page one was baging us out at TiB for raiseing prices....... if u understood the way the game works raiseing the retail price of items only generates more money from the npc's, which then filters down the line to everyone....

i dunno if thats been covered over your many pages, but im now back and no way would i give up on TiB

plus if people remember me, when R2 started and i was leading in a big way, my aim for TiB was to pump as much cash into smaller companys as i could

anyway enough bashing, sorry if all this has been covered over the many pages, i just couldn't be bothered to read all the pages :D

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:12

Stop bashing us. Chadds is no longer with us and we will welcome you if you want to join.

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:16

i only bashed the one guy who said something stupid :P

but no thanks i won't leave TiB, and personally i don't like the idea of being in 2 groups

edit: i should also note that because i didn't read any more pages, i don't know if the guy has since learned abit more about the game mechanics, if he has good on him, that after all is the aim of the game, to learn and help others where u can :)

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:26

Milenko wrote:i only bashed the one guy who said something stupid :P

but no thanks i won't leave TiB, and personally i don't like the idea of being in 2 groups

edit: i should also note that because i didn't read any more pages, i don't know if the guy has since learned abit more about the game mechanics, if he has good on him, that after all is the aim of the game, to learn and help others where u can :)
I always check the waters before jumping in :)

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:32

It is the aim of the game. Just some people wonder why some people restrict it to members of a certain organization. Why can people not be a member of more than 1 Union? Just thought that if people are nice guys why don't they allow people be in more than one organization? That guy "Chadds" has left NFU for TIB and nearly destroyed the Union. he has learnt a lot more and is a nice guy, better than some of the other people I talk to.

NFU is an organization for the development of all businesses, in an un-biased way and has a more active forum than other such organizations. It is less formal and a nicer place to be. We actually understand people and are not stuck in a single narrowed minded vision of everything. We are a small Union but rapidly growing with active members and all current members actually exist and active with no accounts being made to look like there are alot of players and make people think there are new people joining like other Unions.

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:48

kingrewt wrote:

It is the aim of the game. Just some people wonder why some people restrict it to members of a certain organization. Why can people not be a member of more than 1 Union? Just thought that if people are nice guys why don't they allow people be in more than one organization? That guy "Chadds" has left NFU for TIB and nearly destroyed the Union. he has learnt a lot more and is a nice guy, better than some of the other people I talk to.

NFU is an organization for the development of all businesses, in an un-biased way and has a more active forum than other such organizations. It is less formal and a nicer place to be. We actually understand people and are not stuck in a single narrowed minded vision of everything. We are a small Union but rapidly growing with active members and all current members actually exist and active with no accounts being made to look like there are alot of players and make people think there are new people joining like other Unions.

Hmm... what is with you and this "accounts being made to look like there are alot of players" thing? TIB has never made blank accounts. (In fact, I delete accounts that don't join TIB after a few days or post information about fake game accounts.)

If I remember right, you bashed TIB then joined us again and apologize now you are bashing TIB again. (That reminds me of your leader that had tibSUCKSnfuRULES posted for awhile, it might still be posted.)

Stick to the topic of NFU. If you are going to continue to make NFU a bash TIB union you will only cause yourself problems.

Bring on the hate mail. You guys set your record at 87 hate messages in 24 hours the last round. (Over 300 total.) This round I will put up with 0 messages and turn them all in.

I am sick and tired of you guys bashing TIB and myself. I tried to help you set up a mission statment and goals to keep your union from dieing like others do. I offered to include you in an article for the KapiTimes on Unions. What do I get? Hundreds of PMs, on this forum and TIB, and IGMs harashing me and TIB. Yet, I was kind enough to not report a single player. Not anymore.

To TIB members:
1. Remember we have a One Union rule. This rules is in place to keep members organised and following the same goals.
2. Stop posting on this thread, starting now.
3. Stop bashing NFU and its members.

To NFU members:
1. Stop bashing TIB and its members.
2. Stay off our thread.

Now everyone go take a few deep breaths and a nap.

/rant

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 17:05

Just to say Azer. I did not mention TIB except for saying Chadds has left to TIB. So were did you find me bashing TIB. I only mentioned other organizations, I did not say TIB. So you are falsely accusing people.

Also thank you for finally telling your droids to stop attacking us and I dislike hate mail as well. I have never sent any.

Now we can get back to a proper discussion. I wont post in your thread and you will finally stop posting in ours.

Please re-think your one Union rule as it severely limits players options and causes people to think that you are monopolistic and don't care about the members.Personally I think it has no meaning and NFU can claim that it is an open and fair organization that does not limit its members.

About the accounts, last time I counted, before my voluntary exit, there were about 11 accounts with no posts. Over 20 with no presentation and a lot that have not logged in for a while.

Have A Nice Day Kingrewt

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 19:12

What happened to the holiday spirit :(

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 20:34

lol Tis the sason :) xD :wink:

TiB= Be nice

NFU= Well done lads and ladettes :wink: :twisted: :evil: :P :shock: :D 8) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Guest on 29.12.2009, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 21:54

Dont start Mr. President :x