The New Frontiers Union.

Moderator: moderators

Post Reply
Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

The New Frontiers Union.

Post by Chadds » 25.11.2009, 18:57

The New Frontiers Union is a new, exciting union that has been put together after a lot of hard work. We aim to provide a friendly trading areana for companies of all sizes. We are not a charity and still want to see your company thrive, that's why all our trading done within the union is a Traded using fair prices.
We want you to have fun and grow faster by using our ideas and products that you can access when becoming a member.

To join the union all you have to do is click on the link for our website and follow the simple instructions. For any more information please contact the below by an igm,
Union President: Winta Uk
Union Vice President:-


Thank you for your time,

New website: http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php[/u]
Last edited by Chadds on 29.12.2009, 19:16, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
kingrewt
Posts: 3062
Joined: 12.07.2009, 14:54

Post by kingrewt » 25.11.2009, 19:18

Is this like TIB.

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 25.11.2009, 20:00

kingrewt wrote:Is this like TIB.
a bit but smaller not sure what TiB is like though. We provide help, cheap materials (like stone, car parts ect.). The group is very small at the moment and is mostly new players so experinced players are more than welcome!

User avatar
kingrewt
Posts: 3062
Joined: 12.07.2009, 14:54

Post by kingrewt » 25.11.2009, 20:31

Sounds like it is a bit like TIB, there is a thread somewhere about. Check it out. I am member and if you are small there is lots of advice.

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 30.11.2009, 09:49

I have checked it out but think I will stick with this union. I have very good deals on materials and have made some good partners plus the community in this union is great!

User avatar
Horizon Holdings
Posts: 719
Joined: 20.03.2009, 23:50

Post by Horizon Holdings » 01.12.2009, 08:50

Fair enough, ill join up if thats OK
Im happy to trade with any small players, mostly on the raw materials front but I can also broker deals with other players in my own areas of production or point them towards somebody else :D

H
Felixbluindustries Wrote > Personally I think horizon wins this thread :P - I love the madness of Horizon sometime
Ex-pressed Wrote > He changed the way i play the game and got me actually making some money. Horizon Holdings thanks a lot, if i can ever help you call me!
Sally Wrote > Horizon is 16!!!!!.....I dont belive it!

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 01.12.2009, 13:13

Horizon Holdings wrote:Fair enough, ill join up if thats OK
Im happy to trade with any small players, mostly on the raw materials front but I can also broker deals with other players in my own areas of production or point them towards somebody else :D

H
than you for your interest. I have sent a group invitation and some questions for you to answer, so we know what you produce and what you need.

User avatar
kingrewt
Posts: 3062
Joined: 12.07.2009, 14:54

Post by kingrewt » 01.12.2009, 16:21

How many people have actually joined this organization? Have you got a forum? Is there a strgety/motto/principals for this yet? Are there actually any big players and that have played the game for a reasonable length of time?

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 01.12.2009, 17:52

kingrewt wrote:How many people have actually joined this organization? Have you got a forum? Is there a strgety/motto/principals for this yet? Are there actually any big players and that have played the game for a reasonable length of time?
As I said this a brand new group and started with just myself. We now have 3 other members and people interested. It us not alot but it is only days old. we have not got a forum but have a website developing that includes a forum. As we now have a few members we will be voting soon on motto and so on. We have now got a player who has billions of fixed assets and billions of caps, plus we have contacts from very large companies that offer advice to us and buy products that we make.

User avatar
kingrewt
Posts: 3062
Joined: 12.07.2009, 14:54

Post by kingrewt » 01.12.2009, 18:03

Ill join as well and about new year I could start selling yous all cheap oil. Though may I ask how will this differ from TIB. I sounds kinda similar and would consider merging with Peplenka's Turkey Is Better. (just an idea.)

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 01.12.2009, 22:22

kingrewt wrote:Ill join as well and about new year I could start selling yous all cheap oil. Though may I ask how will this differ from TIB. I sounds kinda similar and would consider merging with Peplenka's Turkey Is Better. (just an idea.)
well you couldnsay it is like TiB but smaller. Although we try and create a better community, but it is a bit muddled at the moment but when website is up and running it will be far more effiecient. From what I've heard about TiB they seem to try and raise prices and make alot of money, which effects new players badly as unless they join the union they will have to buy high prices. I see this union as a nicer union, which tries to help companies even if they are not members but of course if you become a member than you will benifit greater (that's my advirtising bit). But I don't just want to mkae money, I want to see Los of new companies grow and challenge the large established companies.

User avatar
kingrewt
Posts: 3062
Joined: 12.07.2009, 14:54

Post by kingrewt » 02.12.2009, 19:02

What will this website be called?

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 03.12.2009, 12:13

kingrewt wrote:What will this website be called?
I haven't thought of name but will probaly be called New Frontiers Union or something, any ideas? Also I will post a link in this forum and send a link to all members

User avatar
Azer Productions
Posts: 1984
Joined: 23.04.2007, 15:56
Location: Azer Productions
Contact:

Post by Azer Productions » 03.12.2009, 15:43

Chadds wrote:
kingrewt wrote:Ill join as well and about new year I could start selling yous all cheap oil. Though may I ask how will this differ from TIB. I sounds kinda similar and would consider merging with Peplenka's Turkey Is Better. (just an idea.)
well you couldnsay it is like TiB but smaller. Although we try and create a better community, but it is a bit muddled at the moment but when website is up and running it will be far more effiecient. From what I've heard about TiB they seem to try and raise prices and make alot of money, which effects new players badly as unless they join the union they will have to buy high prices. I see this union as a nicer union, which tries to help companies even if they are not members but of course if you become a member than you will benifit greater (that's my advirtising bit). But I don't just want to mkae money, I want to see Los of new companies grow and challenge the large established companies.
We try to raise prices?

Let me put it this way, TIB allows its members control yet doesn't require anyone to sell at any price. We have Trade Syndicates for every product in the game where people who produce those items can come and talk. If they get together and try to raise the price in the stores, so be it.

Not to long ago the Water Syndicate had a Standard Price Discussion and voted on a price that is fair to both sides. Yet, there is no requirement to sell at the Standard price.

One of our main goals is to help out starting companies. There are plenty of companies that love to provide cheaper materials or buy their products for a higher price to help them out.

Then there is the Big Kapi - Little Kapi Program. The program is for companies with billions of fixed assets to take a small company under their wing. The Big company helps them plan out a business plan, helps them find long lasting business partners and many more useful things.

As far as I see it, the only reason TIB has continued to grow when other unions fail is our focus on building companies up. That applies for new companies and the largest companies in the game. (Which we tend to have a majority of.)

Here is our mission statement:
Together is Better

Chadds
Posts: 84
Joined: 22.11.2009, 16:42

Post by Chadds » 03.12.2009, 16:16

That's all fine. We are voting on a motto now. Our aims and a full mission statement is being finalized and our website will be ready in about two days. We have put alot of work into this and still are. Our main goal is a bit like you, and that is too help smaller companies grow and thrive. Plus we too are develpoing similar programes.

Post Reply