Looking for Union to join

Moderator: moderators

Looking for Union to join

Post by Guest » 06.07.2009, 17:59

Anymore unions for new players like me (been playing for a month) or anyone who wants to start one? I deal with Wells, Factories, Electronic Factories, Plantation, and I also Re-sell coins. Maybe we can form a Union and help each other with business.

Igm me if you there is one out there that I can join or if you want to start one with me. :D

Zandoria Inc

EDIT : Applications are currently closed for now :D
Last edited by Guest on 09.07.2009, 17:17, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 08.07.2009, 09:56

Post by Guest » 08.07.2009, 17:12

I know and its a good union but I need something small and newer. :D

Post by Guest » 08.07.2009, 23:34

To what i know, there aren't many unions besides TiB out there, if any at all, and why do you want something smaller and newer

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 01:07

agent00skid wrote:To what i know, there aren't many unions besides TiB out there, if any at all, and why do you want something smaller and newer
Its easily manageable and easier to to business with. :D

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 01:15

You don't seem to know much about Unions. Unions ONLY gain their power when they are large. A small union is a rather useless union as it has no power and can be replaced with anything. ;)

TIB is the oldest union on these Realms and, by far, the best place to do business in. You don't have to manage anything as we take care of that.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 02:18

Azer Productions wrote:You don't seem to know much about Unions. Unions ONLY gain their power when they are large. A small union is a rather useless union as it has no power and can be replaced with anything. ;)

TIB is the oldest union on these Realms and, by far, the best place to do business in. You don't have to manage anything as we take care of that.
Thanks for telling me that I don't know anything about unions :D

That's why I don't want to join bigger unions they seem to have this issue were they think just because they are bigger that they can do whatever they want. I know about TIB and how great of a union it is and I respect that. But I want a small union because there is better communication if you are dealing with a smaller number of members, I know its easily to belittle companies or unions that are not as big as yours but lets not have a union war here and lets not make fun of peoples intelligence.

Just like I said I want to start or Join a small union preferably between 3-6 members only so we can work better due to better communication.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 02:31

The great thing about life is you can do just about whatever you want. :D I still don't understand why a small union is easier to communicate with. TIB has over 190 members but only 20+ log into the forums on an average day. That gives us that small feel. ;)

However, as you wish to find another union, I wish you the best of luck. :)

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 02:40

Thank You :D

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 05:09

I think we need more dedicated unions rather than the goliath Tib. Not nessicarly smaller just with one single goal in mind such as a water union where the only goal is to raise/lower water prices. In my exp TiB is at the moment only capable of weilding a small amount of power because for 1 thing its relitivly unorganised and unfocused.

It functions as a kind of bigger guy helps smaller guy with 5c extra on sales but not much else. The point of a union is to have some control over a market place and that is very usefull in kapi because if say the wardobe union were to have a majority it could use its power to push up the avg price and help everybody. Or to push down wood prices whilst the wood union tries to push them up.

The purpus of TiB is not so much to affect the market as it is to lend a helping hand to upcomming co's that is a VERY usefull thing but focused power on a single segment of the market could have actual effects long term on how this game funcitions. Invaribly people would be members of different and even contradictory unions (ie. wood as well as robes) but it would work with strong leadership. I personaly would have no problem constricting my sales via up-ing sales prices if it worked largescale rather and than the majors carrying all the small guys we can work togther.

H

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 09:54

Have seen several of those specialized unions being attempted, but so far, TiB is the only union I've seen, that has hold the test of time

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 10:24

Im in realm 1, but you know what i agree with Horizon and batangwaray1, TIB is just a very old group but very powerful. But my point is, TIB is so powerful, why doesnt it use all its caps and member to help support the hits on market, i mean i know they help small companies grow, but why doesnt TIB help improve the market which can make the small companies grow? Ok Azer, im gonna ask you an honest question, how much caps do you make daily? It should be atleast 500-900 million a day and tell me if im wrong. Now if each company your size Azer put in atleast put 100 million investing to improve power market, woudnt that have a large effect? Theres atleast 20-30 companies your size in Realm 1. Thats a total of 3 billion a day spent to improve power market, woudnt that help all kapiland companies? Well my point is quite alike as Horizon's point, but you see here, i didnt make this post to argue with you or TIB, but i made it to improve the view of this topic's point.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 11:52

In the interests of defeating obsolete monopolist-type profit and management-thought methods, I join this guy in whatever he's starting up.

So how is it exactly I join? I'm hoping it's nothing like TiB.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 13:20

By what do you mean by saying, "help support the hits on market"? Do you mean help lower the market price or raise the market price? I don't know if doing anything to the market on Realm 1 would be good. Why? There are to many large companies that would buy up anything at a low price that it won't effect anyone. (Example, I have over 10B power in my warehouse. When I ever see someone place 1B+ on the market I just buy it as long as it is under the NPC when price sorted. I never bother to look at the price other than that.)

TIB, and myself personaly, give people a helping hand. I buy millions of caps worth of power, water, stone, wood and steel which is resold to smaller companies at a reduced price. I view this as more effective by bypassing larger companies who would eat the deal up like it was candy. :lol:

I think the great thing about TIB is it allows the members to set goals. If members want to raise the price of power they can discuss it and complete the goal. (People who produce power could sell it higher while others with an extra few hundred million could buy the lower priced power and resell it higher.) I could see where you think it isn't focussed from the stand point of no Admin telling others what to do. But, why not let the average company take charge for a change? :wink:

I disagree to a point with TIB's so called noneffect on the market. On Realm 1 TIB controls:
Wardrobes - cash money brothers can change the market and retail price all by himself. Add in Halee-Burton's highest quality and all the other major wardrobe producers and you control most of the market.
Pullovers - 85%+ of all pullovers retailed are produced by TIB members.
TV - TIB has a number of the largest TV producers and retailers on both Realms who have worked together to raise prices in the past.
Cabriolet - Marxer. Who needs to say more? :lol:

To conclude, TIB does control a number of markets. However, it just isn't being discussed dirrectly on the forum.

To change topics a little.

I am not against new unions. By all means, if it helps Kapilands, why not? So far, ever new union doesn't seem to last more a couple month maximum. Maybe this time it will be different. :wink:

To batangwaray1: If you think this is getting off topic for your thread say so. If that is the case, people can feel free to continue on the TIB thread instead. (As it won't hurt anyones feelings.)

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 16:54

:D Thats cheating...you are the pullover market :P

I can only really comment on R2 as I have almost zero experience on the larger R1 econ, I make and sell gas, simple.

Unfortunately we on little R2 dont have the huge store only powerhouses that 1 enjoys. Im not gunning for TiB or anything but we dont see the effects or even hear about them. Im not as active as I should be but I trawled the TiB forums for older posts on such items but there is not really anything (I might be very wrong here) to create the kind of optimistic surges im thinking of. And I mean there is always room to improve, gas prices in R1 have yet to peek like cab prices do and in R2 its half that.

To get a kick off ill make the step of re-creating the TV union. Its the only thing I know much about and have some sway in the market small as it is as its been tried b4 we might have a chance. I agree that messing with the power/water markets could have a painfull effect on the markets and I was part of a small attempt to lower prices on the water market but it was a failure simply because none of us had the cash backing and few do on R2.

It may fail or it may not but ill put out the call to ANYBODY who ownes a France E store or any country for that matter. Hopefully we can set a date to try and cause some havoc :D Maxing out the price would be fun :P

Ill also support any union I can contribute to.
H