Looking for Union to join

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 17:17

As of now I have 4 members and that should be more than enough.

I will introduce the new union in the appropriate for now we are still working on planning including, mission statement and getting to know each other. I specialize in Factories and have the capability of making 10 million gas a day if needed. Since the rest of the members are small companies we will need some time to grow but eventually we will be big enough to make some difference in the prices of Factory products preferably gas even oil as you know I sell gas at cheap prices already and hoping that we can even lower it. But our priority is to help each other to become bigger and better. If we do open our membership it will be by invitation only and hopefully that member will specialize in factory products.

Thank you :D

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 21:00

batangwaray1 wrote:A If we do open our membership it will be by invitation only and hopefully that member will specialize in factory products.

Having same kinds of business is counterproductive. The more types of business u have, the more everyone would benefit.
Example is that if u have one factory company and one e-factory business, both of you would benefit.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 22:38

anupsunit wrote:
batangwaray1 wrote:A If we do open our membership it will be by invitation only and hopefully that member will specialize in factory products.

Having same kinds of business is counterproductive. The more types of business u have, the more everyone would benefit.
Example is that if u have one factory company and one e-factory business, both of you would benefit.
Actually I probably wrote it wrong but the reason why we want someone to specialize in factory is because we already have a member that specializes in Mining, another one in Oil, while I specialized in all Oil, Mining and factory so its not really specific but more diverse with emphasis on Factory products :)

Post by Guest » 01.12.2009, 18:12

Why don't you try out the New Frontiers Union it's a new union that is smaller and still developing motto and so on, it also has a dedicated website being made.