POWER PRICE INCREASE CORPORATION!

Moderator: moderators

POWER PRICE INCREASE CORPORATION!

Post by Guest » 16.01.2009, 23:08

I've got a company in realm 1 (LoggingInc) and the power prices over there are .24-.27 each! it's an outrage that power producers in realm 2 have to put up with the dreadful prices that they are now! Brothers!/Sisters! Join me in the fight to increase the power prices! :twisted:

Post by Guest » 17.01.2009, 03:18

Quit complaining.

Post by Guest » 17.01.2009, 11:10

Eleknar wrote:Quit complaining.
I make power in realm 2 and ive told people to stop putting it on for 0.1 because that takes the power prices go down. I was around when power was 0.06 and thankfully it has risen, the price it is at now though is a fine price. 0.13 each, the price on realm 1 only increased when a certain player started buying all power for 0.23 each via fax, he bought billions ad the power price shot up and stayed there ever since. If you want to increase the power price, you wont find enough people in the forums to do this so i reccommend doing exactly what that company did. Buy loads of coins (1000+) and sell quite a few of them then post a fax once every 24hours saying buying power for 0.23 :) accpet all contracts for the next week-2weeks(buy and sell more coins if neccesary) then stop sending faxes wait for the price to rise a touch further and slowly start selling your power and the power you have bought for 0.25+ and watch as you earn all your money back and become the first capitalist and put it in your name :P oops ;)

Post by Guest » 17.01.2009, 11:16

good idea, but who is as crazy to buy over 1000 coins just for much cash and a big name?

Post by Guest » 23.01.2009, 23:23

Or all Power Firma's sends Contracks.... :arrow:

Re: POWER PRICE INCREASE CORPORATION!

Post by Guest » 24.01.2009, 10:24

Xenyoo wrote:I've got a company in realm 1 (LoggingInc) and the power prices over there are .24-.27 each! it's an outrage that power producers in realm 2 have to put up with the dreadful prices that they are now! Brothers!/Sisters! Join me in the fight to increase the power prices! :twisted:
u fail to realise that realm 1 has been there for more than a year and realm 2 is newer..... so as u say that we shud make the power prices upto realm 1 prices then everyone will say so and money doesnt grow on trees buddy! :p

over there coins sell for 100 mil not here do they? so obviously there is a price difference in everything there ppl are higher levels also

so just stop complaining and sell at ur price or sit at your realm1 and be happy over there....

Post by Guest » 31.01.2009, 15:21

I'm making pretty good money, and i'm only in power business, with good discounts to my buyers, so yeah, it would be good, but in no way necessary

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 00:48

big companies i say to buy all cheap power in realm 2, they will need it or resell it with a biiger price and make profit. there are to many power suppliers in this realm, and for any power supplier dont put your price lower then the market price, if market price is 0.15 sell it at 0.15, maybe you dont sell it today but tomorrow will not be there.
i make power but not too much, i preffer to keep my power in warehouse, and sell it when the price goes up again

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 11:06

Well when my expansions are finished i will be making half a billion power daily so at 0.15 thats 75million caps :P so not to much daily... not enough to make lots of money to buy power off the market... For me in realm 2 i dont mind the power price increaseing as its good for me and i dont mind in realm 1 because i make my own power... So really i dont care where the power price goes anymore :P

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 15:13

i produce about 250 million power a day and i think that all power producers should start to expand there powerplants all at once, this would drive the price of power way up and companies would start to buy as much power in fear that they might have to buy expensive power later

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 15:30

I'm a contract supplier, so i don't control the market.

Besides only producing about 200mio a day, so just a smaller one

But all in all, i think i'm making good money

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 16:13

Philip212 wrote:i produce about 250 million power a day and i think that all power producers should start to expand there powerplants all at once, this would drive the price of power way up and companies would start to buy as much power in fear that they might have to buy expensive power later
dude if all expand then there will be so much power u will have to sell cheap use ur head...... even if u hold ur power all of you together and expand the price might increase for a few days but when the prices increases everyone wil be lyk yay and they will sell their power.... sooo muj power= decreasing in price... get it?

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 19:20

ha that would be when the newbs all jump at the oppurtunity and make power from 3 of their 20m2 power plants. They would clog up the market and then restart when everyone came back in full force :P

The only proper way to raise the power price is to remove ALL cheaper competition. Literally every single last piece.

Post by Guest » 01.02.2009, 19:56

there are many non-power players who produce extra power.
at the moment they are just adding the extra power on their inventory.
if the power rates go high, they too will dump their power making it more difficult to control power prices.

Post by Guest » 02.02.2009, 16:52

i found water make more profit than oil now. agree?
ps: realm 1