TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 20.12.2009, 07:17

I really don't understand what really gives such union.
OK, you give advices and low prises. One, who gave that - what do he receive for that?

If that is FREE help, then I don't understand, why do you need Union, you can help to people without that, sharing them advices and helping them by trade by good prices for them.
But remeber: good price for one - is bad price for another one.

I can understand, if you don't care about your income and want to help to new players, so you trade with them by prices that are cheap for them and not cheap for you - but then you don't need union for that.

But I don't see what do you receive for that. And everytime, when I can't see what my partner will receive from me - I can play role of chicken. I don't like it.

Please, tell where is your INCOME from such union? I will mark again: for you is cheaper to trade by good prices for you and bad for new members, whom you can use as low priced suppliers.

Post by Guest » 20.12.2009, 08:55

For many of us in a Union we have developed a godd cash flow. WE usually have quite big profit margins and by sacrificing only a small part of the margin we are helping a small company a lot. If I were to buy a small company's power @ 0.22 and he sends ne 200,000 daily, I can afford that because I buy over 100million power daily. We all still make a profit and helps small companies so much. To them a 100 thousand or a million is so much but to some people is nothing. That is why we buy at above market prices.

Post by Guest » 20.12.2009, 10:27

kingrewt wrote:For many of us in a Union we have developed a godd cash flow. WE usually have quite big profit margins and by sacrificing only a small part of the margin we are helping a small company a lot. If I were to buy a small company's power @ 0.22 and he sends ne 200,000 daily, I can afford that because I buy over 100million power daily. We all still make a profit and helps small companies so much. To them a 100 thousand or a million is so much but to some people is nothing. That is why we buy at above market prices.
Sounds very honest, but if for you that is just FREE help and you don't receive anything back, why do you need such union?
What union gives to you, big and rich person?

Post by Guest » 20.12.2009, 10:38

The chance to fill those hours of the day you waste. Help other people, gives you a nice warm feeling inside. I help because I was small once and it was hard and you want to know that you are making it easier for them. Basically I want to help people. If you want to continue this please do it by private messages.

Post by Guest » 20.12.2009, 19:42

lol can ALL TiB members stop posting on the NFU forum.

I am not angry or mad with you gamers but we have rules.

Have a nice evening,

Euan.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 03:04

Euanind wrote:lol can ALL TiB members stop posting on the NFU forum.

I am not angry or mad with you gamers but we have rules.

Have a nice evening,

Euan.
Stop posting in my thread telling TIB members what to do. Thank you. If you have a problem with a member contact them directly. If that does not take care of the problem, PM me.

As a reminder, we have a One Union rule. If you are in TIB you shouldn't be on another Union's forum.

Juhuro Co, Why do we need a union to give advice and fair deals? You don't but most people are uneasy about just telling all the members of the game everything about their company. On TIB we require your Company Presentation. Why? This is your first step to being honest and telling all. No secrets are held back on TIB, if you ask we shall answer. (That is not the case on this Offical forum.)

We DO care about our income. The goal of almost every company in Kapilands is to make money. That includes the members of TIB. However, most of us are large enough that we can give back. There where those who helped us and have passed on now we see it as our turn. TIB just gives a better environment to do so in.

So... Where is our INCOME from being in TIB? It comes from giving and recieving fair deals. Everyone gets something out of the deal. That is our income bonus for being in TIB. Large companies tend to pay more for goods, and sell goods for less, giving small companies a deal. Then when the small companies become large they do the same.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 11:19

Good news!!! Kapi school is finaly opened!!!!!! Please check out the kapi school section in the TIB forum to see what we have to offer!! We have a space for everyone so come along and check us out!
Thanks,
chadds

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 20:36

Azer Productions wrote: Juhuro Co, Why do we need a union to give advice and fair deals? You don't but most people are uneasy about just telling all the members of the game everything about their company.
Noone should tell all about his company to all members of the game, to get answers on questions from persons, who told about his wish to answer (on such forum), and cheap prices (for example, power for 0.22).
Azer Productions wrote: We DO care about our income. The goal of almost every company in Kapilands is to make money. That includes the members of TIB. However, most of us are large enough that we can give back. There where those who helped us and have passed on now we see it as our turn. TIB just gives a better environment to do so in.
So... Where is our INCOME from being in TIB? It comes from giving and recieving fair deals. Everyone gets something out of the deal. That is our income bonus for being in TIB. Large companies tend to pay more for goods, and sell goods for less, giving small companies a deal. Then when the small companies become large they do the same.
So those people will need to keep cheap deals with you (who helped him) to pay back for help at start of game?
For example, you bought from me daily 5000 000 power by 0.22, when normal price is ~0.20 or even less.
So every day you pay to me additional 100 000$.
In month that become additional 30*100 000 = 3000 000$ (everything is for example).
And now, when I'm developed faster, using additional money you gaved to me, I sell you power that you need with cheap for you daily for additional 150 000$ And after 30 days you receive 4500 000$ - so that is your income from such help?
Am I right?

Such help may be good for you, if you your clear income from it will be bigger then your income, that you would have, if you would use money that you gave me as additional money - for your developing.
So, those 3000 000 you could use for your developingm and produce by it. And income from me should be bigger then this possible income, that you could have.

Am I right?
Thank you for answer, anyway. :-)

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 20:39

You have confused me. Again can you keep this part clear from odd questions about TIB. And for the record, I dont actually see any problems in telling people about my company. I have nothing to hide.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 20:56

Juhuro Co wrote:
Azer Productions wrote: Juhuro Co, Why do we need a union to give advice and fair deals? You don't but most people are uneasy about just telling all the members of the game everything about their company.
Noone should tell all about his company to all members of the game, to get answers on questions from persons, who told about his wish to answer (on such forum), and cheap prices (for example, power for 0.22).
Azer Productions wrote: We DO care about our income. The goal of almost every company in Kapilands is to make money. That includes the members of TIB. However, most of us are large enough that we can give back. There where those who helped us and have passed on now we see it as our turn. TIB just gives a better environment to do so in.
So those people will need to keep cheap deals with you (who helped him) to pay back for help at start of game?
For example, you bought from me daily 5000 000 power by 0.22, when normal price is ~0.20 or even less.
So every day you pay to me additional 100 000$.
In month that become additional 30*100 000 = 3000 000$ (everything is for example).
And now, when I'm developed faster, using additional money you gaved to me, I sell you power that you need with cheap for you daily for additional 150 000$ And after 30 days you receive 4500 000$ - so that is your income from such help?
Am I right?

Such help may be good for you, if you your clear income from it will be bigger then your income, that you would have, if you would use money that you gave me as additional money - for your developing.
So, those 3000 000 you could use for your developingm and produce by it. And income from me should be bigger then this possible income, that you could have.

Am I right?
Thank you for answer, anyway. :-)
I don't get why you brought this up? People like azer and myself just want to help smaller companies, we don't mind if we make or lose a bit of money if it means companys enjoy kapilands better. I started the kapi school purely to help people and don't care if I make or lose money through deals done in it. In the end I have spare money left over at te end if the day and might as well put it too good use and help some people out. Why are you going on about where you get money from helping companies and so on?

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:07

kingrewt wrote:You have confused me. Again can you keep this part clear from odd questions about TIB. And for the record, I dont actually see any problems in telling people about my company. I have nothing to hide.
Where should I ask questions about your Union? :-( I didn't wated to confuse you, or anyone else, I'm just trying to understand, is it good for me or not, cause if I will join you, I will know about you many info and I will not be able to leave you if something there is not good for me without felling that I done bad for you. That is why I'm trying to understand all obligation that I will take on myself, if I will join TIB, before I'm trying to do that.

PS: For me there is no problem to tell even to all players about my company, I'm sure my way of developing is one of the best at our economic situation, I don't know why you think that is hard for me.

Regards, Juhur.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:13

I am a new member of Kapilands and I joined TIB. I am really impressed by the good work. I will tell you in my opinion what it is :

There are topics for smaller companies look for help from bigger companies and for bigger companies to aid the smaller ones. This is such a Big company makes E-com, CPU, plastic and power and sell them to the smaller one a little bit higher than the cost made but lower than the market price so both companies benefit. Then, the smaller one makes computers with the given material(I am giving example of an electronic business such as me) and gains more profit because he gets materials cheaper. That is what I think a part of TIB is if I understood well.

Also, the trade is important because there are people looking for things that are rare in market a specific Quality such a lotions. If a bigger company gets a deal with a smaller one, the big company may pay more than market price because prices in long term supplies generally do not change , & the customer is also assured that he will be supplied in the long run. On the other hand, the supplier knows his products will be sold and has a very good income! This is mostly affected by kindergarten products or hospitals etc. because for points bigger companies would pay much more :D

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:55

If you have any questions about TIB I think Azer would be more than happy to answer them, him being the chief guy for Realm 2

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:59

kingrewt wrote:If you have any questions about TIB I think Azer would be more than happy to answer them, him being the chief guy for Realm 2
I just thought that such question should be under topic "TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2", not in private, to avoid for Azer tell same things many times.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 22:03

Juhuro Co wrote:
kingrewt wrote:If you have any questions about TIB I think Azer would be more than happy to answer them, him being the chief guy for Realm 2
I just thought that such question should be under topic "TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2", not in private, to avoid for Azer tell same things many times.
Makes a good idea
The best is to ask him then publish the answers here ; there will be a lot more people trying to answer whilst if you ask him directly you are sure he reads it!