TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 03:47

To answer his main question he sent me about income...

We do not pay a fee to our members nor charge one. We require you to give back to TIB. However, money isn't always everything. Some companies have everything set up before joining TIB. They don't need new business partners nor have extra things to sell. So how do they give back? They give advice. Advice is just as important as cash.

Examples of how you can give back to TIB:
Buy products for more than the market value.
Sell products for less than the market value.
Give Advice.
Find a long term business partner.
... and there is plenty more.

We don't keep track of how much a company gives or gets. We just figure every company will give back some day.

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 10:14

Yeah also you can ask questions and be provided with very helpful advice whilst given reasons. TIB solved me a lot of questions!

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 10:22

I come here to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New 2010!
Little surprize for me I found not so friendly conversations between TiB and other union, common it's a silent time the end of the year. Give a love to each other!
Juhuro Co wrote:I really don't understand what really gives such union.
OK, you give advices and low prises. One, who gave that - what do he receive for that?

If that is FREE help, then I don't understand, why do you need Union, you can help to people without that, sharing them advices and helping them by trade by good prices for them.
But remeber: good price for one - is bad price for another one.

I can understand, if you don't care about your income and want to help to new players, so you trade with them by prices that are cheap for them and not cheap for you - but then you don't need union for that.

But I don't see what do you receive for that. And everytime, when I can't see what my partner will receive from me - I can play role of chicken. I don't like it.

Please, tell where is your INCOME from such union? I will mark again: for you is cheaper to trade by good prices for you and bad for new members, whom you can use as low priced suppliers.
Don't be foooled of course there is business interest and not always you found best price in union. I speak from my oil business view.
kingrewt wrote:You have confused me. Again can you keep this part clear from odd questions about TIB. And for the record, I dont actually see any problems in telling people about my company. I have nothing to hide.
Still TiB forum closed to only union members and there is rules. Aside that you can found very helpful members aspecialy if you are small company. For me TiB is source of information although not serious business deals. I rare log in game so I don't bother. My sugestion is to try it, I don't know about other union, I speak about TiB.

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 10:28

tamtam wrote:I come here to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New 2010!
Little surprize for me I found not so friendly conversations between TiB and other union, common it's a silent time the end of the year. Give a love to each other!

I totally agree. First of all wish all the feasts to everyone, 2nd of all let's keep this post to questions and information, so no aggressive posts :P

Thanks to everyone who made Kapilands better for me

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 16:56

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 18:44

The kapi school is still going and we need your help to expand it bigger! Please contact me if you want to help or if you want to join the school

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 18:59

Lol being in TIB
Big Kapi Small Kapi and the New frontier's school really gives you a boost!

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 19:04

geremija wrote:Lol being in TIB
Big Kapi Small Kapi and the New frontier's school really gives you a boost!
just to say it's no longer called new frontiers school, it's now TIBs kapi school. NFU have their own system called that now.

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 19:17

oh. Well still : Kapi school is great within itself and so is Big Kapi Small Kapi. Usually Kapi school is specific such as electronics while Big Kapi Small KapiI think is more developing in general

Post by Guest » 25.12.2009, 17:45

TIB will give you:
1) new information about game, much useful info, helps to understand game itself, it's math and much other thigs.
2) new market. Is it good, or is it bad, anyway that increase your market, allows to find new suplliers and customers.

I've found there very good customers for my business, also I've read many thoughts about game and different sides of it, throw others thoughts, many new info - and chosed direction for my development.

And important thing - you lose nothing, if you join, you can just use that system. But if you are good man, you will try to payback something to Union for what it gave you - it looks like most of people there, who do something for union - have same thoughts.

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 15:41

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 16:06

just wanted to post and say hi from TiB, im back now baby!

im sure some people would remember me, i had a big lead at the start of realm 2, and pumped alot of cash into the realm and TiB members, i am fully expecting to climb up the charts and again do my best to pump cash into people who need the boost :D

TiB for life!

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 20:01

Kapi school has finished it's Christmas holiday and is open! We are still looking for nee students or teachers. If your a member of TIB and have under 700million assets you can apply to one of our many classes!! We have something for everyone, so come and check us out using the below link To see how it works:

http://tibr2.freeforums.org/read-first- ... t1713.html

any questions please don't hesitate to ask them too me,
merry christmas and a happy new year,
Chadds

Post by Guest » 30.12.2009, 10:08

I consider joining the Union.

What shall I do to join?

Br,

Far far away

Post by Guest » 30.12.2009, 17:04

You only need to do three things.
1. Register on our forum.
2. Post a Company Presentation thread in the Join forum. (See the stickied threads for more info.)
3. Update your Profile. (See the stickied threads for more info.)