TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 10.12.2009, 16:08

TIB, on Realm 2, just reached the 250+ member milestone! Now we go after more members than TIB on Realm 1. :D

Post by Guest » 12.12.2009, 15:03

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 15:31

[quote="Azer Productions"]Image

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 16:09

kingrewt wrote: I used to be a member of this organization and I liked for a while until I realised that it was a place of money grabbing people and the forums are dead. There are really no newbies and if there was any they really dont like helping.
TIB, is supposed to be Together Is Better, but why then if you are supposed to be so friendly do remove people for being a new Union, threat, stupidity,ignorance, poor social skills, monopolistic trends, fear or lack of understanding of what is so obvious. Any of these can describe most TIBers and especially the ruling elite that drives the Union to new levels of stupidity.
They say "we welcome everyone but keep the bad guys out". What do they by "bad", most people believe that it is people who do bad things but TIB bad things are:Having a brain, thinking for yourself, starting other organizations, wanting to change things, having fun or trying to get a buyer or supplier. TIB really keep people that they don't like out. Also where does it say there, "we don't want people who join other organizations". I cant see it. So I would change that, because other organizations dont care if you are a member of other organizations .
"Enjoy the game", that is what they say, but can you enjoy teh game when you are locked to only one organiztion. So you have to enjoy only with them.
Personally TIB started with all the best intentions but have been side-tracked by monopolistic views. So if you have a brain dont join here.
I see you have a problem with being removed from TIB for breaking our one Union rule and wish to cause problems.

I disagree with that you are saying.

Our forums and Union is not dead, we have gained over 15 members in the past two weeks and have over 250 members. (30+ active daily which is better than this Offical forum. This game has over 15,000 active members yet only about 200 active forum users at most.)

We do not brain wash anyone. We provide all types of advice to maximize your profits, building slots and time.

If we are really that bad how can we continue to grow and continue to help small companies? Our Big Kapi Little Kapi program has helped many companies. Some companies have gone rom 20M Fixed Assets to over 250M in just over a month. How can we do this? We have the largest companies in the game with years of playing advice. We can help small companies develop a business plan that WILL and HAVE worked in amazing ways.

Here is my advice to you, stop making the new union you joined look bad. I have recieved over 30 messages and PMs telling me to close TIB, to stop advertising TIB, to stop posting Faxes, to stop posing in this thread, that TIB is full of big useless companies and so forth. This just makes the new union look full of inmature players which does not look good.

Kapilands is about respect. Most people who play Kapilands are mature and play for the business aspect. That is why they continue to join TIB. They see an union with, mostly, mature players who love to give advice and help out anyone. They see an Union that has history, respect and accomplishments. They see an Union that requires very few things from its members outside of treating others fairly(Fair Trade), respecting the leadership of TIB and being a member of only one Union.

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 16:54

I new you would say something like that. I personally have not sent you any messages concerning the destruction of TIB and personally I think it has good ideas, but it has a few problems. If you are that obnoxious that you cannot see that all I am trying to do is help a new union that is trying to start and not fall into the pit holes that TIB has. TIB has for a while had it all good and had no real opposition organizations, 1 new organization and suddenly you become so defensive. If you want to say that BigKapi,LittleKapi is doing so well, of what I have seen there is a severe lack of new SmallKapis.

Kapilands is about respect, I know that and when did I say anything opposite that. I live in a free country and everyone here lives in a free country. So as a free country you should have the freedom of speech and opinions. All i am doing is that. Now exercising that right is your view "immature" well than you should be branding the whole forum immature. TIB is full of mature people but saying that other organizations are full of immature, looks to me that really all we really can do is throw mud at each other. Personally I have nothing against you, TIB or other TIB members but it seems that once this union has been created all you have been able to do is attack another Union.
Since the start I have been all for being nice to each other but you have decided to protect your dominant position because people respect you and listen to you because you seem like a nice guy but why are you doing this. Before I joined I checked he Realm2 site and I could not find anywhere that it said about joining other Unions so I joined, then when another Union started to get momentum, you banned multi joining and why?

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 21:03

This is a meaningless exchange of views on the same thing, as you obviously don't see it the same way, and I can't see you closing in either

And indeed, TIB seems a little defensive, but NFU seemed to make quite a point in pointing out how they are better than TIB, which could be seen offensive, and make reason for defending

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 23:00

it seams like tib was scared of our union just took our lead member chad sendind fax out telling about tib. wow it looks like you won tib the union will die before it gets started thanks

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 23:09

babyray wrote:it seams like tib was scared of our union just took our lead member chad sendind fax out telling about tib. wow it looks like you won tib the union will die before it gets started thanks
they were not scared and I was not forced or threatend to join them. They were friendly and not pushy. Anyway the work is all done for the NFU all u have to do is recruit more players. It's not hard and I think you should just invite lots of people to join you, if you decide to stay. Just cause I left for good reason does not mean you have to chicken out of NFU as there is no leader there. You want to see another union apart from TIB then why don't you make it happen?

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 16:38

Chadds wrote:
babyray wrote:it seams like tib was scared of our union just took our lead member chad sendind fax out telling about tib. wow it looks like you won tib the union will die before it gets started thanks
they were not scared and I was not forced or threatend to join them. They were friendly and not pushy. Anyway the work is all done for the NFU all u have to do is recruit more players. It's not hard and I think you should just invite lots of people to join you, if you decide to stay. Just cause I left for good reason does not mean you have to chicken out of NFU as there is no leader there. You want to see another union apart from TIB then why don't you make it happen?
Dont contradict yourself. TIB will win because of one reason. All our good ideas are now freely accessible to TIB and we dont have any access to theirs, copyright say that.

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 19:51

kingrewt wrote:
Chadds wrote:
Dont contradict yourself. TIB will win because of one reason. All our good ideas are now freely accessible to TIB and we dont have any access to theirs, copyright say that.
well have your own copyright.

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 21:45

:( too late now

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 21:48

sorry i dont mean to make people mad i just want people to know what happened i hope i dont get banned from the forums i just dont think it is right SORRY

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 22:48

Huh I didnt even know there was a war going on LOL hopefully this will be settled and we can all play nice again. :D

Post by Guest » 14.12.2009, 23:18

babyray wrote:sorry i dont mean to make people mad i just want people to know what happened i hope i dont get banned from the forums i just dont think it is right SORRY
hey don't worry anyway my ideas I made with NFU are still yours and you have a new leader, Winta UK, so all looks good for you guys. There is nothing stopping you using my original school system that is posted on your website as it is different to the one I am doing here so it does not come under copyright, also I haven't given them anyother ideas apart from this school system (which I came up with and created!) So please can you all stop spamming me and abusing me for giving away ideas I haven't given away.

Post by Guest » 15.12.2009, 21:50

Tib is the best, the oldest and the biggest union on both realms, and we have the resources to help new players grow, i grew close to 140mil in FA in just over a month using the big kapi little kapi program