TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 02.01.2010, 02:24

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 04.01.2010, 02:00

A Testimonial from a TIB member:
Chadds wrote:TIB is a fantastic group of people that can supply you with cheap materials and amazing advice!! With the kapi school and big kapi little kapi programmes you can become a large profitable company very quickly!!! I have loved helping the smaller guys and seeing the big guys open their pockets and go the extra mile just to see a company thrive!! The largest and oldest union that has a place for everyone!!

Post by Guest » 14.01.2010, 19:34

Kapi school is still lookin for teachers and students, all u have to do is join TIB and u can access this amazing service!!!!
Its free!! It's simple!!!! It's for you!!!

Post by Guest » 16.01.2010, 04:23

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 19.01.2010, 23:38

Kapi school Is holding votes for a new deputy head!!!! Join TIB now and check out the school area to nominate yourself!! Only few days left till polls start!!

Post by Guest » 02.02.2010, 03:37

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 06.02.2010, 17:24

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 28.02.2010, 04:29

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 08.03.2010, 18:20

Chadds wrote:Kapi school is still lookin for teachers and students, all u have to do is join TIB and u can access this amazing service!!!!
Its free!! It's simple!!!! It's for you!!!
I Got a TIB-member R1 account named '' Shook Gas Productions''. Is there an possibility to join your school?

Post by Guest » 09.03.2010, 17:05

Just sign up on the TIB website. :wink:

There you will find your answer (I think :P ) :D

Post by Guest » 06.04.2010, 07:40

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 16:18

Hi everybody. Do I just put up a little presentation showing my buildings once I join?

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 13:48

Once you make an account and you activate it.

After that you make a company presentation (list of all he buildings you have, fixed assets, User I.D., etc.). There will be a demonstration one there for you to show you a basic set up.

Then wait for an Administrator to move your presentation with everyone elses, then a little bit of "BAM" your accepted.

Sorry for answering your question with more than the information you wanted.

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 18:28

lol that's ok. Thanks :)

What is the website?

Post by Guest » 16.07.2010, 16:54

I found it. The e-mail confirmation thing is really messed up. I put in my e-mail address and it never got to me.