TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Post by Guest » 11.04.2008, 13:30

The great union you have loved on Realm 1 has expanded to Realm 2, TIB (Together Is Better) - Fair Trade.

Our name best describes us; We welcome everyone, but keep the bad guys out. ;) The mission of the union is to help new companies, trade with fair prices, give out tips on playing, and anything else that will help your fellow TIB.

Use that knowledge you have or come for a little advice. All are welcome as Together Is Better.

Please read the rules and the mission statement before signing up.

~~ Mission Statement ~~

~~ Rules ~~

~~ Sign-up ~~

TIB MISSION STATEMENT

Together is Better
Last edited by Guest on 10.12.2009, 16:23, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 11.04.2008, 19:42

go go TIB! best trade organization in kapilands!

Post by Guest » 13.04.2008, 05:28

its also worth noting i give bonus to TIB members on the price i pay for wood and steel, and contest time sometimes i will only be buying contest products from tib members only :) or if i buy from tib AND public, i will be offering TIB members a little higher price on contest products

so come and join us on TIB, u won't regret it, we share alot of advice and we work together with fair trading to better ourself s and our realm!

Post by Guest » 16.04.2008, 03:17

Great to see all the new members. However, we are missing some. ;) Care to change that as a realm 2 player? Want to help other companies out and make a difference in Kapiland? Join up. :D

Post by Guest » 19.04.2008, 13:34

Give back to your fellow Kapis, join TIB. 8)

Post by Guest » 11.05.2008, 13:42

it is worth joining
since i joined i found new customers and gained 4 levels it is definatly worth joining
Last edited by Guest on 23.06.2008, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 11.05.2008, 14:54

Q> what's the only thing better than the original TIB-ft?????????

A> it's lil' bro' TIB-ft Realm 2.

Q> what could possibly make TIB-ft Realm 2 better i hear you ask?????

A> your ideas, questions, answers and support all help to improve the TIB experience. need oranges to juice, power to run your machinery, stones with which to go that little bit further, that pesky Q26 cabrio (oops wrong realm :oops: ).

but seriously with your help we can make TIB as much of a force on R2 as it is on R1.....after all "together is better".

Post by Guest » 11.05.2008, 15:14

I've been a TIB R2 member for a couple of weeks now and it SUCKS!!! Just kidding. Actually I quite like being a member of TIB. Thanks, Azer, for putting up with me :b

Post by Guest » 12.05.2008, 03:48

I joined, R2. Sounds great!

Post by Guest » 23.06.2008, 20:12

Is anyone else in TIB having a problem getting to the page. Every time I try to go to http://tibr2.freeforums.org it says that the forum no longer exists. Can anyone in TIB help me with this.

Post by Guest » 23.06.2008, 20:18

Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:Is anyone else in TIB having a problem getting to the page. Every time I try to go to http://tibr2.freeforums.org it says that the forum no longer exists. Can anyone in TIB help me with this.
Never mind, problem (not) fixed. Don't know what happened.

EDIT: Not working any more.

Post by Guest » 23.06.2008, 23:53

I don't know what the problem is, it works for me

Post by Guest » 24.06.2008, 00:09

Yeah, it's working for me now too. Maybe the server was down or something technical.

Post by Guest » 24.06.2008, 09:03

probably were working on it or something

Post by Guest » 30.07.2008, 00:13

If anyone is looking for a fun place to learn more about the game TIB is the place for you.

We don't regulate our members prices or tell them what to do. We just help each other out with both goods and advice. If you want more info check us out or IGM me ingame. Look forward to seeing you there! :D