Contests

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Contests

Post by Guest » 08.08.2015, 10:59

I see that the last few months the starts of contests have been erratic, and it has been four days since the last contest ended, is there any chance we could have a contest or is this part of the game dying out as well?

Re: Contests

Post by Guest » 08.08.2015, 11:02

I read up on this too, and somewhere I read they start every two weeks, but as you say it has been erratic for a while :P would be nice be able to sell extortionately expensive goods again :L

verkon

Post by verkon » 10.08.2015, 08:59

No need to panic! Contests will continue to happen - I was just out of office when it ended (I misjudged the end date - that was my bad, and I will be more careful to set it so that I will be there to throw up a new contest right when the old one ends).

I'm sorry about the erraticness. I only recently took over the contests and I'm still new to them - but I will do my best to make them more regular and not leave you guys hanging!

Post by Guest » 10.08.2015, 11:25

Thanks for the reply! It actually makes it more interesting when they are erratic :)
I thought the contests were randomly generated :S

verkon

Post by verkon » 11.08.2015, 05:54

Heh, it would be very convenient if they were :P

Post by Guest » 18.08.2015, 12:17

Wow, already a new contest! Thanks verkon. :D
Wouldn't you like organize contest also on the french server ? :wink:
We wait for a new contest for nearly 3 weeks. :(
And the worst is that we have a new empty and unusable forum and the old is now a bit difficult to find and is in a read-only. :(

Concerning what happen at the end of the last contest in realm 1, I would like to say that :
Don't forget it's a game. So keep your humor and have fun. Here is a new contest. Good luck to all. You can win one day and lose an other one... :wink:

Post by Guest » 18.08.2015, 12:20

Echoing what French said: Thanks for the speedy contest update, was really nice having it happen so seamlessly today.

Post by Guest » 18.08.2015, 18:07

Each country has its own separate kapi server? I didn't know this! And yes, thanks for the swift new contest!