New Contest - Water

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

New Contest - Water

Post by Guest » 06.07.2015, 18:30

Hello,

I play this game since many many years, but what I saw today was very shocking for me. The new contest product is ..... WATER ????
How this is possible ? Water is raw material, which you can buy from the Raw Material LLC (NPC). What is the sense to put this product as contest, since you can easily buy it from the market, from the game itself ??? The idea for the contest is in two directions - new players to earn money like producing the good for contest, and the others with money to make fun and the better to win.
If we go in this direction, what will be the sense of such contests in future ? I really can not understand the current one.
Hope this to be a joke and to be fixed by the people, responsible for the game.

Best Regards,
Petroslav

Re: New Contest - Water

Post by Guest » 07.07.2015, 00:25

Raw meterial water cost = .27 contest Gives you 2 caps which is 1.73 profit just from buying and selling with raw meterials

already seen 2-3 trllionaires in game to my suprise even a new player is almost trillionaire this is a joke

This contest has to resert and all the companys cash must be restored to original if not this will crash the economy which is already too low due to few player i havent submitted any to contest in hope this will be fixed

i have already cotacted support staff but no reply until now i will try upjers support if this is not answerd very few old player exist in this game this is definetly make most of them quit the game

verkon

Post by verkon » 07.07.2015, 06:00

It appears the German contest is gone now, so I've changed the product to Strawberry Icecream, Q0.

I'm very sorry for the chaos.

Post by Guest » 07.07.2015, 06:15

the damaged is done to the economy i have seen few new billionaires in game hope this will not effect in the short run

Post by Guest » 11.07.2015, 20:15

Unfortunately the results are not fixed so far. There are a lot of new trillionaires and capitalists due to the water contest. If this is not fixed personally I will quit the game (I played about 4 years), because I have spent lots of time on building my company and others due to some stupidity became billionaires in a no time.

Furthermore, I suggest everyone to quit the game and stop buying coins.

Post by Guest » 12.07.2015, 07:37

Slt à tous,

Je suis Français et suis sur Kapi depuis plus de 5 années. J'ai quitté le serveur Français car la modération et l'animation y était médiocre, je constate que sur le serveur Anglais, les concours sont plus fréquent mais d'une tristesse affligeante. Je ne sais qui lance les concours, mais il me semble que les possibilités offertes aux modérateurs pour les concours ne sont pas utilisées. Alors quand je vois un concours eau à 2 caps, pardonnez moi, mais je saute dessus.. Pour une fois que c'est amusant.. Tout cela pour dire, nous payons depuis plusieurs années des coins pour participer a la bonne gestion de ce jeu.. Plutôt que de partir ou de quitter le jeu encore une fois, je préfère demander aux animateurs du jeu un service à la hauteur du prix que je paye depuis plus de 5 ans.. J'ai toujours payé mes coins en € de façon assidue, je réclame donc autant de sérieux aux modérateurs pour ce qui est de l'animation des concours, un gros effort ne serait pas de trop...

Pour finir, si une restauration du jeu est possible pour l'ensemble des joueurs à la veille de cette énorme bêtise, pas de soucis en ce qui me concerne.. Mon entreprise fait des résultats qui me suffisent emplement..

Bon jeu à tous...