Raw Materials

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Raw Materials

Post by Guest » 17.11.2014, 16:15

I find myself buying raw materials from time to time in both realms. (power, water, steel, stone, wood) What puzzles me is why people sell "0Q" goods for the same or some times more than the "generic" company that sells them.

Just a heads up I wont, and don't think others will buy from player corporations that sell these items for the same amount as the game controlled company. Im not going to reward you for selling at the same cost, ill only buy if its cheaper...

It also baffles me why people sell basic goods for so freaking much. There is a guy selling almost 1 million 0Q coal for 230 each...the posting fee alone on that is staggering and it will never sell. Lets be realistic on our asking prices folks.

Re: Raw Materials

Post by Guest » 19.11.2014, 17:54

It's not actually possible anymore to sell products sold by the NPC for more than the NPC price, hasn't been for many years.

Post by Guest » 25.11.2014, 23:10

Like NYK said, anything sold by an NPC company (like water, power, and stones for example) can't be sold for a higher price than the NPC company is set at. All other products are fair game and their prices is pretty much decided by the players over the years, of course there will always be people that try and sell a non-NPC product at a stupidly high price, but that's their own loss if no-one ends up buying it. :)

Post by Guest » 27.11.2014, 22:55

Vercon! hope you're ok buddy :D