Weird low competition in contests

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Weird low competition in contests

Post by Guest » 13.02.2014, 15:44

I wonder why players do not participate into contests. Only 40-60 players participate into the contests, which is very odd. One can easily earn 2 billion caps simply by sending 1 contest product to the contest company.

Re: Weird low competition in contests

Post by Guest » 17.02.2014, 21:31

Well i see a wave of newbie companies that have joined the game. I dont think they have latched on to that yet.

..and i see alot of other players logging in once every three months.

Post by Guest » 09.03.2014, 07:08

I do not know who organises the competitions, but perhaps more competitions with q0 products would be welcome. more people can join, more people have that product or can produce them itself. now most of the time they have to buy the product.

I am convinced it will attract more players.

Post by Guest » 09.03.2014, 20:34

I hear you
however the idea behind the competitions is for newer players to supply richer players with product normally at 10+ times the normal selling price of the products in order for newer player to build a cash pool.

Post by Guest » 13.03.2014, 11:42

I agree as far as the price is concerned, but I still think it is not logical new players can produce goods of high quality. they start at q0; the goods with higher quality have to be bought by them. if they cannot produce themselves, they are not attracted to producing the competition product themselves.

that is my experience in this matter.

Post by Guest » 13.03.2014, 18:58

I also think with the huge range of randomness of produces a person new or old cannot produce everything.
So more than likely you will find someone missing production of a competition, unless the player has many building slots open and can build 10 building quick in order to make the competition.

Also like you say to research the product also quickly

Post by Guest » 19.03.2014, 21:37

More Q0 contests can definitely be done.

Of course it's not that difficult to work a product up to like Q2 or Q3,
but I can definitely get some Q0 contests mixed in in the future as well to see if some of the newer players will join in on those contests.

Post by Guest » 20.03.2014, 09:53

It's not about quality, neither production capacity. As I said above, if you look at contest statistics you will see that about 40-60 companies actually participate into contests. Everyone can afford to buy just 1 contest product and send it in. A new player can easily get 2 billion by sending 1 contest item. Making money was never as simple as it is nowadays. Unfortunately, people simply do not play this game anymore.

Post by Guest » 20.03.2014, 19:02

ok, but it would be nicer if some of the new players could participate in producing the contest product themselves. I think they would then be more convinced to participate.
buying 1 product, there is no fun, no motivation for anything.

Post by Guest » 27.03.2014, 17:04

I still dont see hoe you see that new players can participate on any contest. New players simply dont have the production power to be able to do that. The idea for new players is to supply and therefore build cash flow.

When i was a new player i had open slots ready to build the needed production buildings. They normally complete in 8hrs. From there try and produce as much as possible. New players normally have alot of slots avaiable. They can even produce a research center if needed.

Post by Guest » 27.03.2014, 17:23

they can produce some products themselves and sell these on the market at much higher prices than usually

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 00:44

AivaRoss wrote:I still dont see hoe you see that new players can participate on any contest. New players simply dont have the production power to be able to do that. The idea for new players is to supply and therefore build cash flow.

When i was a new player i had open slots ready to build the needed production buildings. They normally complete in 8hrs. From there try and produce as much as possible. New players normally have alot of slots avaiable. They can even produce a research center if needed.

Currently contest product is sausages, which can be bought on the market for 10-20k caps. If you buy just 1 sausage and send it to contest you will get 1 contest certificate which afterwards can be easily sold for 2 billion.

Hope now its more clear...