Kapi Script

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Kapi Script

Post by Guest » 29.07.2013, 11:50

Just started playing again after a looooooong break!
i seem to remember using something called kapi script to set the production times for a day / week / etc. but i can't find any links to it.
is it still going ?
is there anything similar ?
many thanks :)

pearlbay

Re: Kapi Script

Post by pearlbay » 30.07.2013, 06:49

Hi Mimas,

Kapiscript is a tool that is not produced or provided and programmed by upjers, so we don't provide any links to it on the forum. If someone has the link, they can send it to you via PM - but we don't publicize it here on the forum, and we cannot assist in case there are problems with your account due to its usage!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 31.07.2013, 21:01

The names wrong, its kapiskript although it stopped working a few ff versions ago properly. There is also kapiducky but it was stopped halfway through development. It did work fine last time I tested it apart from the odd error.

http://forum.upjers.com/klcom/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27094

Post by Guest » 04.08.2013, 07:41

Hi,

There are also: KapiExtended Version 0.0.18

It works pretty well;)

Post by Guest » 25.08.2013, 09:30

NYK wrote:The names wrong, its kapiskript although it stopped working a few ff versions ago properly. There is also kapiducky but it was stopped halfway through development. It did work fine last time I tested it apart from the odd error.

http://forum.upjers.com/klcom/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27094
kapi-ducky includes lots of "experimental" stuff that never get finalized, but development wasn't stopped :P

:o I was surprised that there were still users of the extension on mozilla addons stats as Kapiextended became available for french since a long times now. Kapiextended is more stable and has less bugs.

kapi-ducky was first developed as personnal, because kapiextended was not available for french nor for google chrome. I shared it "as is" for anyone.

my local dev version (only for google chrome as I don't use firefox ):
Kapi-Ducky v.0.13.8.21 (just add a shortcut published by Panoramisck to get the "new messages" for the french board)

If there are players that really want it for firefox I'll make an update.