Building Optimisation

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Building Optimisation

Post by Guest » 13.11.2012, 03:40

Are you kidding me!

I have 99 fully expanded buildings and to optimise them all manually would take forever. What is the point of having premium when i have to this tedious task 99 times?

Re: Building Optimisation

Post by Guest » 13.11.2012, 09:23

The only work around is to go to the expansion page, click on optimize, on the next page press refresh and keep refreshing until the message disappears. Then go onto the next building. It is slightly annoying but then again how many times in several years of playing would you have to optimize every building to max size.

Post by Guest » 13.11.2012, 10:46

NYK wrote:The only work around is to go to the expansion page, click on optimize, on the next page press refresh and keep refreshing until the message disappears. Then go onto the next building. It is slightly annoying but then again how many times in several years of playing would you have to optimize every building to max size.
not spending 1 hour doing nothing but clicking..

Post by Guest » 27.11.2012, 08:34

Why didn't you optimize your buildings when the option was first available?

Post by Guest » 27.11.2012, 09:48

Andro wrote:Why didn't you optimize your buildings when the option was first available?
all 99 of them finished expansion

Post by Guest » 27.11.2012, 10:59

Have you optimized now? Its been a couple of weeks. :D

Post by Guest » 27.11.2012, 11:18

NYK wrote:Have you optimized now? Its been a couple of weeks. :D
Of course not.. i have much better things to do.

Post by Guest » 27.11.2012, 17:18

Ah so you mass expanded. I don't do that. I usually expand 2 buildings 1k m2 at a time and slowly expand that way. I'm too impatient to do mass expansion. :D

I can imagine optimizing all 99 in one streak will be a little annoying. Good luck with it.

Post by Guest » 03.12.2012, 07:35

I do this way
I expand by 10000 each time. When I expand all stores at the same time, then I produce all time. After stores are ready, I do all production building expansion. And during that I sell previously produced items in my stores. Just calculate how much you need to produce or price for sales to cover all expansion hours.