Kapilands and the KapiScript

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Kapilands and the KapiScript

Post by Guest » 07.08.2012, 00:43

For several months till now the Germans make updates to the game and slowly but surely all functions of the KapiScript stop working. Why do I get the feeling they do everything in their power to make us give up using the script? Fortunately I know a girl who knows Java and she can fix all the problems that the Germans can cause. But I still can't understand why they want to kill the KapiScript. After all, they are those who started the KapiScript project.

Re: Kapilands and the KapiScript

Post by Guest » 15.08.2012, 09:56

I thought that kapiscript stopped working after certain vesion of firefox.

Post by Guest » 19.08.2012, 23:16

It's not the FF version that prevents it from working. Well, indeed there was time when that happened too, but my friend fixed and it worked with all versions. Before she fixed it I had change the required FF version to 999, so it would work with all FFs. But now every week there's something that stops working in that script and yet my FF version remains the same. So, the only possible explanation is that the Germans are doing their best to stop us from using the script.

Post by Guest » 21.08.2012, 08:37

Rado have you changed your company name on R1? I just went to reply to a message you sent and you can't be found. The answer is yes anyway. :)