Isn't it strange...

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Isn't it strange...

Post by Guest » 18.07.2012, 18:44

...how some products are made in Kapilands. In the real world, eggs come from chickens (or hens, really). Wool come from sheep. Milk comes from cows. But in Kapilands they all mysteriously appear from corn and water. How do farmers of Kapilands produce these things? How do they know they will get an egg from the mixture and not wool? Is it the amount that determines it or do the Kapi-farmers take after the real-life fraud businesses of the eastern lands?

What are your theories?

[/boredom]

Re: Isn't it strange...

Post by Guest » 21.07.2012, 00:00

What about the beds? i bet they aren't the height of comfort, they use the same amount of textiles as it takes to make a pair of jeans. For the price the mattress should be a little thicker.

Post by Guest » 28.07.2012, 11:55

Hahaha. If you really start to look into this game, there are so many things that are 'wrong'. :P

Not a single one of your employees ever make any mistake,
because if you're making several thousands units of a single product, every single one of them will have exactly the same production time. :wink:
This would be impossible in real life, even in a fully automated production it would be difficult to maintain the same speed for years.

Post by Guest » 28.07.2012, 12:06

Provided they don't start asking for working rights, holidays etc everything will be fine. 8)

Post by Guest » 14.08.2012, 07:54

NYK wrote:What about the beds? i bet they aren't the height of comfort, they use the same amount of textiles as it takes to make a pair of jeans. For the price the mattress should be a little thicker.
Either the beds have too little textiles or the jeans must be tents. :shock:

Oh I do hope the employees stay the same. I can't have production stops because of riots and protests. That's a reality I don't want to handle. :wink:

Post by Guest » 15.08.2012, 19:09

and not to even think that your employees also need to make a living....imagine having to pay them a MONTHLY salary!! and managers and supervisors to oversee the work

Post by Guest » 17.08.2012, 05:06

do not forget the hatefull Unions who says they do everything for the workers but run away with the money :'(