Zeppeline "I love Kapi"

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Zeppeline "I love Kapi"

Post by Guest » 06.06.2012, 08:06

I few days ago I noticed the not so pretty, but highly amusing zeppeline on the login page to Kapilands. Today I noticed that there's been a slight change to Special buildings and their listing (full delivery history and new link to last page).
Dare I take these changes as a "We're still twiddling with the game" as in "There is hope for Kapiland improvements"? :D

I went back to Kapi-Regnum about 4 days ago and have picked up where I left off 1,5 years ago. It's harder (completely forgot about that) in a good way. I couldn't help but think Kapiland might've been more appealing if it had some of the aspects Kapi-Regnum does.

By the way, I am planning to revive the market on R1, so if anyone wants to join me, please do so. I certainly can't do it alone.

Disclaimer:
This is not my way of screaming "More updates!! Release Realm 3". So don't start any of that, please.
I'm merely sharing my appreciation for slight updates. I've even started supporting Kapilands in terms of buying small coin packages each month (effect of another game company pissing off their core player base by adding unwanted content that completely destroys the idea of that game and their former stance on certain online behaviour. :evil: ).

pearlbay

Re: Zeppeline "I love Kapi"

Post by pearlbay » 06.06.2012, 12:39

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Andro. :) With the server move there have been a few slight "code adaptations", mainly for performance reasons and to bring all the current versions of this version of Kapilands to the same status quo - that includes the Zeppelin on the login-page as well. :)

I cannot make any promises regarding future updates, though, I am afraid. The info I have hasn't changed from what I told you all here in the forum before, but I'll of course keep you posted should there be anything new in that respect to announce in future. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 07.06.2012, 07:45

It's cool nontheless. :)

I also noticed that contract links have changed. Not so much for the better though. The coding behind it seems to be broken as the company name has been set to generic code to auto-generate who sent/accepted/declined the contract. Maybe you could pass it on to the programmers. :)

Duffhead
Support/Admin

Post by Duffhead » 08.06.2012, 08:01

Hi Andro, I've passed it on, and thank you for your feedback :)

Post by Guest » 08.06.2012, 20:43

Is the white 'sign' box staying on contracts? Not sure if it fits on with the colour scheme but we had something similar on kapiskript. (Kapiskripts was a little better, just words no white box) :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 13.06.2012, 06:27

I assume it will, NYK, yes. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 27.06.2012, 07:35

One thing that would be a small but great improvement is to add a spacer between different building types on the production screen and also on the shop screen. It would make it a little easier to differentiate between buildings.
Kapi-Regnum has it. :wink:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 27.06.2012, 08:23

Like I said before here in this forum, I cannot guarantee there will be any further changes to the game - but it's noted as all suggestions are, of course.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 29.06.2012, 07:17

Ok. A bummer but I can live with it. :)

Post by Guest » 17.07.2012, 15:23

@pearlbay

the way they made some changes is great, so your effort isn't for nothing at all xD

Post by Guest » 17.07.2012, 16:50

Yes I agree. Only problem is some of the building titles break off into two lines and it would be great if Administration buildings had a title so it was in keeping with the special buildings. I like the little adjustments though. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 18.07.2012, 07:16

I'll make sure to pass this on, thanks a lot for the feedback and the kind words y'all! :D

Cheers,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 18.07.2012, 09:36

NYK wrote:Yes I agree. Only problem is some of the building titles break off into two lines...
maybe reduce the font size or increase the space for building titles.

Post by Guest » 18.07.2012, 10:35

I think it's because the actual space is limited, it sort of follows the break for the different columns so the column must be running throughout the entire page ie address, building, task columns which would cause the issue. So the option would be as you say to reduce the font size enough to fit the longest worded title in or recode the table with breaks in the columns for titles (which doesn't make sense for such a small tweak) it's also either fixed or fine because I'm using my phone today and everything is in one line.

Post by Guest » 18.07.2012, 18:33

I do like the update and I don't feel right critisizing it because I recently suggested the change. But a slight reduction of the font size wouldn't hurt. Just enough to keep the space between the different building sections. It's easier than starting tweaking code. :mrgreen: