Wardrobes market

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Re: Wardrobes market

Post by Guest » 19.04.2012, 09:53

Just tried a few wardrobes at roughly the same retail margins, the tables at 77h roughly 1350 over production cost. I rounded the wardrobes to 4000 which is roughly the same mark up from production and sales times where 20hrs. So potentially just over 3 full racks in the time tables would take to sell. Obviously the quality would make a difference but the wardrobes where Q35 and I'm guessing all the calculations you've done are for Q38 tables?

Post by Guest » 19.04.2012, 16:10

I sell my wardrobes for 3000+100Q, which means for Q26 5600ct.
I'm a big fan of incrising the statsprice. Count me in when you want to make a move against the stats :)
Although remember I only got 2 furniture stores in France, 2 in Germany and 39 in Turkey (quit a lot are still maxing out though)

PS. I often forget to check here, message me in game when u need me

Post by Guest » 22.05.2012, 08:10

Yeah turkey has been at 6000 caps/wardrobe price cap for some time now. France seems to be doing good today also. Germany is a bit weak, but also much better than a month ago.

So, if you want to increase the price, try pricing your wardrobes at 6000 or higher, that way you are always above the price cap and you are increasing the stats price. It is definitely good to see my full rack selling in 90 hours rather than in 120 hours. 25% more profit.

p.s. 40 stores for turkey is quite enough, i have 20 and i guess together we represent almost half of the market there.

Post by Guest » 27.05.2012, 08:11

Managed to add 500 caps to my sales price today in Germany to stick to the same sales time for production. A good day :D

Post by Guest » 07.06.2012, 06:22

maybe very stupid question for player for around 2or even more years of experience in kapilands, but I`m new in retailing.

In stats page, what means amount? It is amount sold in retail stores in previous 24h? For average price of... and average quality was...? Correct?

It would be interesting to know how many stores are there in R2 which are selling wardrobes, so you can imagine your share and what you can do with your own stores.

I usually use price which guarantee all wardrobes sold in +/-120h.

But now I`m expanding my stores, so I`m out of selling for next more 2300+ hours :)

Post by Guest » 08.06.2012, 13:04

In stats page, the amount means how many wardrobes were sold yes, but with an important twist: The amount means amount that stores sold between two visits - that is, the amount/quality/price in the stats page change if you visit/clear your stores. If you didnt visit/clear your stores, the stats remain unaffected. Also, the amount/price/quality decays automatically. If you sold 10000 tires one day, and then didnt sell any more, the next day the amount halves i think and so on.

On topic: Todays stat price in turkey R1 was 3500 caps/unit :shock: That means i sell full rack in 150 hours instead of 90 hours when the stats price is 6000 :shock: Makes me so angry i wanna slap anyone who sells the wardrobes so cheaply.

Post by Guest » 08.06.2012, 16:52

Hey greed wondering if the server move knocked the stats a little my rack times went from 96hrs to 135hrs this morning in Germany, with the joinery contest on I can't see many retailing wardrobes cheap.

Post by Guest » 09.06.2012, 07:37

yeah something seems to be broken here :O i cleared my shops yesterday, about 1.5 million wardrobes sold at 7000 caps, and today the stats are 2 million sold and the price 3.6k

Post by Guest » 13.06.2012, 09:35

161hrs to sell at my usual price!

Post by Guest » 14.06.2012, 05:55

Maybe to slow down wardrobe business & profit. It would be strange that it is a server change glitch which is not corrected up to now.

Post by Guest » 14.06.2012, 06:03

It think stats got either reset or adjusted. I emptied stores yesterday and had sales times of 161hr and today when my sales from yesterday are on stats sales times of 115hrs it will just take a little time and a lot of full racks hitting stats to get them back to normal. I've never seen anywhere near 161 hrs before.

Post by Guest » 16.06.2012, 11:51

I think few people are selling wardrobes now at 24h cycles or something. I also have 152h selling times in my stores (France), in Germany prices are slightly better again.

Post by Guest » 17.06.2012, 11:42

It will probably take a few weeks to get back upto usual stats or near that. If sales times are extended trouble is some will sell a lot cheaper to get sales coming through. If we just sell at our usual prices it should help I'm getting quite a few wardrobes saved up though here already. If everyone starts reducing prices to stick to sales times the stats will never get back up.

Post by Guest » 19.06.2012, 22:14

ok today the wardrobes stats is just plain silly. i will clear my stores, which will be about 1mil, sold at 7k. tomorrow it will be 1.5mil sold at 3.2k. that will mean somebody sold 0.5mil at -5k.

Post by Guest » 20.06.2012, 05:42

Heh, today wardrobe price is shocking in Germany:
Wardrobes, 2,620.03¢, Q32.83

Quality remains the same as was time ago, but price has dropped very much. I can`t check how much time it takes now to sell, because all my stores are expanding. But I hope I will be able to keep the same price formula as before: 3000+Q*110. Before I started expansion, it took me about 120h to sell.