welcome back forum

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

welcome back forum

Post by Guest » 10.01.2012, 17:07

Wish everyone a good 2012. And hope that everyone enjoys this forum! And may all fill this forum with nice new topics.

Happy new year everyone,

Re: welcome back forum

Post by Guest » 10.01.2012, 17:10

any ideas if there is a language change option on these forums? Some english rather than guessing would be nice

Post by Guest » 10.01.2012, 17:28

Hello everybody. :)

Note that the top banner still says 'Kapiland' which is a different game.
I think it's safe to assume that the forum will be translated soon.

Post by Guest » 10.01.2012, 17:55

Go to User Control Panel > Board Preferences..

I would translate that into German but I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves.. :P

Post by Guest » 10.01.2012, 19:08

Ah, yeah, you're right. I just realized that there is an English version already.
They just need to set it as the standard one for all users, that would make matters a lot easier.

Here's the road to England, in German. :P
Persönlicher Bereich -> Einstellungen -> Meine sprache. set that to British English and hit "Absenden" ;)

Post by Guest » 11.01.2012, 12:42

:D
Welcome back forums and to all of you out there: Happy new year! 8)

Post by Guest » 11.01.2012, 13:54

Good to be back, 99% of my contract buys come through the forum been a slow couple of weeks. :) happy new year everybody. :D

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 11.01.2012, 15:19

I changed the settings yesterday - can you all see English now? (except for the banner... I know that still needs to be changed. ;))

And welcome back you all - sorry for the problem: Hope you all made it to the new Year in one piece (unlike our old form ;-)), and had a good start to 2012!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 15.01.2012, 06:53

Thanks support team for forum back.
Don`t know how about you, but my old forum username and password not worked. I just reset it and all is fine, only one note - old forum username was changed to my forum name. So, if anyone else have similar problem, just use pasword reset function and use your forum name instead old forum login name.

Post by Guest » 15.01.2012, 08:46

I was just about to whine about the german forum. Good thing I saw these comments.

Post by Guest » 15.01.2012, 19:52

Andro wrote:I was just about to whine about the german forum. Good thing I saw these comments.
You logged on for the first time on the new forum today and weren't able to see it in English?
Send a PM to PearlBay, as the forum should be English for people who log in after 11-01-2012. ;)

Note that if you already logged in to this new forum before that date, it would probably have remembered the German setting despite the changes that have been made.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 16.01.2012, 09:17

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:
Andro wrote: Send a PM to PearlBay, as the forum should be English for people who log in after 11-01-2012. ;)

Note that if you already logged in to this new forum before that date, it would probably have remembered the German setting despite the changes that have been made.
Sorry, I turned off my PMs when the new forum software had been updated, to streamline our support-work (which can be handled much quicker and much more efficiently via our support form). I am sorry for not having mentioned this... must have clean forgotten! :oops:

If you need my help / our support team's help, please contact our support under:

http://support.upjers.com/neo

The support requests are checked on a regular basis during the day, and we'll make sure to handle all incoming requests as quickly and as best as possible. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 16.01.2012, 15:15

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:
Andro wrote:I was just about to whine about the german forum. Good thing I saw these comments.
You logged on for the first time on the new forum today and weren't able to see it in English?
Send a PM to PearlBay, as the forum should be English for people who log in after 11-01-2012. ;)

Yes, the forum was in german when I logged in, but it's fixed now. I followed the steps of a previous post to change the setting. No need for me to file a complaint or anything.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 17.01.2012, 08:42

OK, thanks for the feedback, Andro! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay