Televisions and Wine

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Televisions and Wine

Post by Guest » 03.09.2010, 00:00

After dabbling once more with Kapilands after a two year break, I find my company setup to manufacture and sell gas, wardrobes and televisions. When I last played I started to flirt with wine just for a bit of fun rather than profit, but thats when I gave up.

Looking around, gas still seems to be a good source of income, wardrobes still sell, but what about televisions? Nothing seems to be happening on that front.

And finally, what of my dream of manufacturing quality wines from around the world?

Post by Guest » 03.09.2010, 12:21

Gas and wardrobes does well yes....

Televisions will also do well if you can find good glass producers....

If you can make your own glass you will make allot with TV's

Post by Guest » 03.09.2010, 13:02

Massada wrote:Gas and wardrobes does well yes....

Televisions will also do well if you can find good glass producers....

If you can make your own glass you will make allot with TV's

I tried producing televisions, failed :/, but the thing is that televisions need element suppliers. You cant produce them on your own, because if you did you would have less space for electro factories in lots, making your profit same here same there.

Post by Guest » 03.09.2010, 15:21

The only quality wine that sells on the market is Q11 Wine needed for a quest, you can make nearly 1000c profit off each unit of Q11 Wine (in Realm 2), but you cant sell that many units of it since the demand is limited. :wink:

However, if you want a bit of fun you can try and dominate the wine industry with other Q's, the wine market for other Q's is currently at around 50-60 caps each, but it won't cost too many millions to buy up the market all the way to 1000c each. :P

By the way, I am talking mainly about Realm 2 here. :)

Post by Guest » 04.09.2010, 01:59

Hi and welcome back, your vine should have the best vintage on the game now lol =)
The TV industry is still alive and well but we are currently experiencing a rather large lack of plastic and glass supply which means that most of the producers have gone internal or locking in producers to contact work. This has taken most of the product off the makret but it still churns away behind the scenes =)

My 42c
Joel aka H

Post by Guest » 04.09.2010, 05:41

Realm 1 could use television sellers. I have scouted the market on and off and there's rarely anything. :?

Post by Guest » 04.09.2010, 15:42

Andro wrote:Realm 1 could use television sellers. I have scouted the market on and off and there's rarely anything. :?
That's because more people prefer to retail them. :wink:

Post by Guest » 05.09.2010, 11:26

i am making and selling tvs on my own.. i produce everything except from oil(easy to find high q) e-comps( i prefer to buy low q rather than waste time of my electronic factories and minerals- quartz( now i try to raise my q in order to produce them).. For the moment i make q33- q39 tvs which cost me 2120-2200 and i am selling them to 6100-6200... i know that if i had only electronic stores and factories i would have made more but as horizon said looking for large quantities of plastic and glass is something really painfull as gas is also produced in factories...
so i prefer to be almost indepented..

Post by Guest » 05.09.2010, 15:48

Well I've decided to knock the televisions on the head and the wine, and am going to produce beer, after all we enjoy a decent beer dont we? I know there wont be massive profits in this, but the game is supposed to be fun right? I'll prop things up by continuing with gas and wardrobes.

So I'll be looking to sell my electronic factories and stores, they're not massive anyway, and I have a bit of plastic Q20+ to sell on the market, and maybe chemicals.

Thanks for the advice

BK

Post by Guest » 06.09.2010, 04:45

Hmmm.
Beer... I have tried to become a great brewery in another world and some days ago. And I have been the number one in my branche.

But as you already said: hard market - low profit. Thats right.
The stats-prices are not really the best for beer.
And you should produce your corn and glass on your own.
And why not producing more glass and selling it to a tv-producer and getting some tvs? :wink:

Post by Guest » 06.09.2010, 22:52

dont mind the low profits - as long as you provide kapimen with beer, i will provide kapiwomen with perfumes :D

i only want i could also provide kapimen with kapigarlic :( and kapionion :D

Post by Guest » 07.09.2010, 02:02

Well the foundations are in place, another month or so and the first brew will be on, the doors will be opening soon.

I like the idea about glass, I can produce q18, and to start with will have 30 or 40k a day to get rid of, not a massive amount, but will help keep the little independent brewery open

Post by Guest » 07.09.2010, 13:01

starting with glass and then doing a brewery on the side is a good way to grow your bussiness... you will always find buyers for your glass...top dollar...Kapi... sorry... :oops:

I use glass in watches also so i might contact you also for some restocking soon.. :)

Post by Guest » 08.09.2010, 17:15

I think glass can be very profitable...
High anough quality is sold for nice prices and there's always demand :P (ME! ME!!)

Greed is back?! :shock: *runs away with fear*

Post by Guest » 09.09.2010, 07:01

if u need good q for glass or plastic igm me