Who still checks the forums?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Who still checks the forums?

Post by Guest » 05.08.2015, 12:31

After coming back to see how Kapilands is doing, it seems that it is in dire straits and I was curious to see if anyone checks the forums anymore?

Re: Who still checks the forums?

Post by Guest » 05.08.2015, 15:57

As a player with a small business having returned after a long break from kapilands, I do check the forums fairly regularly (mainly to check for responses to my requests for help :L)

It does seem, however, that the forums have seen better days xD

Post by Guest » 06.08.2015, 21:23

I still check...however maybe once a month.

Post by Guest » 07.08.2015, 13:43

2-3 times weekly for me

Post by Guest » 09.08.2015, 06:18

I check it once per day

Post by Guest » 09.08.2015, 17:54

I'm a new player on this server.
I check the forum about 4 times a week

Post by Guest » 17.08.2015, 20:46

I check it every few days, but often not the general topics, the sell / buy topics matter more to me.

In terms of inactivity, which I assume is what you're getting at... This game is very inactive. We can blame it on players having personal contracts set up or a self contained business, but the honest answer is that there are just less active players these days. I should sorely like there to be more, I tire of having to produce everything myself.

Post by Guest » 29.09.2015, 16:32

I check it regularly. And I know that a forum is useful for the new players to have some help about game and also for the others to have the possibility to communicate with all players.
We often realize that when it was too late as on french server (no forum since about 2 month)...