Any html creators in the house?

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 07.08.2010, 16:10

jan1666 wrote:it are?
That's what I like to believe, yeah. :P

Post by Guest » 08.08.2010, 02:38

yer, java would prob be your best bet. Its fairly easy to learn from what I know....not much granted =)
H

Post by Guest » 08.08.2010, 14:58

Horizon Holdings wrote:yer, java would prob be your best bet. Its fairly easy to learn from what I know....not much granted =)
H
Or C++ :)

That was just terrible...

Post by Guest » 30.10.2010, 03:28

Okay, first of all, if your going to be performing calculations using variables, your best bet is going to be html and php, aswell as a serverside language such as Sql.

Secondly, java?

The man wants to make a simple site by the sound of it, not a full 3D rendering, and for simpler applets using java, php is much simpler.

Thirdly, C++? for the internet?

That's far over complicatng everything, C++ is generically used to create client side programs, not full web applications of websites.

If thats the method you *somehow* use, then good luck to you, but for a complete beginner, PHP and html will do just fine and be easy enough to learn.

-------------

To the topic author.

Im Unity Gas Exchange on realm 1, i'm also a professional web designer, feel free to message me there and ill help you out on your path.