Best.cry.ever!

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 16:34

jan1666 wrote:crycry
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

See, I can beat you at crying! :P

P.S We seem to be back on-topic somehow! :shock:

Post by Guest » 14.06.2010, 22:45

It can't be! We are back on-topic? Wow, that would actually be a first! :shock:

Post by Guest » 15.06.2010, 09:03

yeah amazing isnt it..

:shock:

Post by Guest » 15.06.2010, 15:59

Not the first time we have been FORCED back on-topic, but the first time we have done it ACCIDENTALY with no encouragement! :D

P.S Need to stick on topic : :( :( :( :(

Post by Guest » 15.06.2010, 19:39

its funny because today some flagpole broke

Post by Guest » 15.06.2010, 22:44

Who broke the flagpole... and how? Hopefully, not be inserting it.. somewhere where it shouldn't have been inserted.. :?

Post by Guest » 16.06.2010, 09:18

no i didnt insert it in something it shouldnt be in..wouldnt fit in my mouth...

anyway it broke because of the wind

Post by Guest » 16.06.2010, 14:42

Of course, it wouldn't fit in one's mouth, it's too big. It's a flagpole, for crying out loud! Do you think we should send the bill to the Wind, to pay for the damages?

Post by Guest » 16.06.2010, 14:46

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:Of course, it wouldn't fit in one's mouth, it's too big. It's a flagpole, for crying out loud! Do you think we should send the bill to the Wind, to pay for the damages?
God made the wing...
send the bills to him!
(unless YOU want to pay it!)

Post by Guest » 16.06.2010, 14:54

I'm not planning on paying for SOMEONE ELSE's damages! God will get the bill and he'll pay for the broken flagpole.

Post by Guest » 16.06.2010, 18:57

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:I'm not planning on paying for SOMEONE ELSE's damages! God will get the bill and he'll pay for the broken flagpole.
The on-topic moment was VERY short lived... :P

Post by Guest » 17.06.2010, 01:05

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:Of course, it wouldn't fit in one's mouth, it's too big. It's a flagpole, for crying out loud!

See..walla said something ontopic...

anyway it wasnt my flagpole so i got no bill....i dont have any gates either

Post by Guest » 17.06.2010, 13:37

Seems like you CAN say something to match the topic at hand if you do it unknowingly. Otherwise, it's pretty impossible.

PS: Who got the bill then, Jan? :D

Post by Guest » 17.06.2010, 15:34

mr gates....bill got the bill

Post by Guest » 18.06.2010, 16:37

jan1666 wrote:mr gates....bill got the bill
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Errr.. no. :P :roll: