Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 12:10

-DONT SPAM!

So, who do you think is right? who's the victim?
who do you support?

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 13:05

Last edited by Guest on 01.06.2010, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 13:30

wow...

"Al Jazeera

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 13:42

ILIYYILI wrote:(the first soldiers didn't evan carry live amunition!)
:lol:

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 13:56

Why would you attack an aid convoy, in the first place? As long as they don't carry mass destruction weapons on board and they're intention is to do good, such an action is condemnable, in my opinion :? .

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 14:29

You don't know their intentions. Israel don't want them sending weapons to Gaza, so they got on board to check the cargo.
The ships didn't give Israel to do it the nice way, so they had to do it in the less nice way :wink:

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 14:51

I support Israel 100% here, though I am extremely pro-Israel . Gaza is full of terrorists killing innocent Israelis so the only thing they can do is blockade them. The people on the ship attacked the commandos and so they fought back, the commandos shot in self defence. In my opinion most Palestinians are just moaners and extremists, Israel once offered to withdraw from all of Palestine except Jerusalem and they refused, so they get what they deserve.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 14:54

I can understand the whole point about not wanting weapons ending up in Gaza however i can't see what rights Israel had to board the ships in the first place, if i've read right the ships were in international waters assuming that the convoy was really taking supplies and aid it stated on the ships Israel have acted no better than Somali Pirates, in these circumstances the crew had a right to defend themselves and it's a shame so many of them were murdered, no doubt most of the aid will be classed as banned items anyway as the list of those is pretty endless.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 14:58

kingrewt wrote:Gaza is full of terrorists killing innocent Israelis so the only thing they can do is blockade them.
Thats a pretty sweeping statement, are you saying there's no-one in Gaza that isn't just trying get by and live a normal life? if every person is a terrorist i agree, if there's at least one person that isn't a terrorist that person has a right to live normally without half the restrictions in place, would you not agree?

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 15:03

NYK wrote:I can understand the whole point about not wanting weapons ending up in Gaza however i can't see what rights Israel had to board the ships in the first place, if i've read right the ships were in international waters assuming that the convoy was really taking supplies and aid it stated on the ships Israel have acted no better than Somali Pirates, in these circumstances the crew had a right to defend themselves and it's a shame so many of them were murdered, no doubt most of the aid will be classed as banned items anyway as the list of those is pretty endless.
That's exactly what I thought. Israel is doing in middle east as the USA did with Cuba. It's nonsense crap. I don't like pacifists, but ONGs sure are useful for the people. Well Israel ain't well known for its good matters, tanks vs stones has never been fair.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 15:23

sergiurocks506 wrote:http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl ... 95359.html

Read this. :wink:

And, no it isn't spam, it is an article about this. :P
That is still spam.. ILIYYILI asked for opinions on who was right, the victims and who people support,

You just posted a link and gave none of the above in the rather desperate hope of raising your post count further so it was basically spam, your second post was no better, there's no point replying to this as that may involve constructing more than one sentence, however a feel another pointless spam post may be on it's way.. :wink: :wink:

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 15:35

Dios wrote: Well Israel ain't well known for its good matters, tanks vs stones has never been fair.

Exactly what I was thinking!!! :D
Israel should bomb Gaza with over 6000 rockets, just like they did to our city, sderot. eye for an eye.

And I too, say that most of Gaza are terrorists, and if there is a small amount that is not like the others, they are too afraid to talk (or to act).
It's a piece of land controlled by Terrorists and any humanitarian help that will come will be sent directly to them.
I think that someone should send there a millitary force to kill the terrorists and make something out of that place.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 15:48

being from Northern Ireland I have really definitive views on terrorism. If you help a terrorist in any way, even knowing were they are and not telling the authorities is an act of terrorism as well.

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 15:56

i support the one that wasnt wrong, so i support...none of them.

boats did something wrong, isreal killed them, which is kinda wrong too..

Post by Guest » 01.06.2010, 18:48

Jan is right 2 wrongs don't make a right, so lets get a big felt tip and divide the holy lands into 2 and each stays on there half :wink:

serious now, the people on the boat attacked the Israelis before they opened fire and only attacked in self defense. Then the Palestinians complain that they were shot at and really it is there own stupid fault. Can anyone recall how many people died in it, different websites have different figures.