Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 20:25

yes but these are terrorists, they are determined so they make bombs from every thing but Hamas makes them from everything plus lots more :wink:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 20:44

...could say so much,
...could shout so loud,
...could get so angry.

If it walks like a nazi,
and talks like a nazi,
what is it?

And let

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 20:57

[quote="jas2000"]...could say so much,
...could shout so loud,
...could get so angry.

If it walks like a nazi,
and talks like a nazi,
what is it?

And let

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 22:23

Got a friend that tried to phone palestinians. Couldn't do that for two days, then he got through israeli controls and had some news. Well, I am not so sure of how we all would react to people coming in our land and saying "this is our land, now get the hell out". Anyway, i don't like that innocent people are killed everyday because they don't get water, food and medical treatment. And I don't like that ONGs are attacked by a state military.

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 23:16

Thats life Dios..btw where have you been? i had no1 to play with

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 06:02

jan1666 wrote:Thats life Dios..btw where have you been? i had no1 to play with
you have me :twisted:

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 08:08

Dios is a bette playmate to be honest..

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 10:15

Time comes and goes. have been quite busy with some things. And you guys spammed too much, couldn't keep up.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 10:17

jan1666 wrote:Dios is a bette playmate to be honest..
Agreed. :wink:

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 10:20

Thank you guys ;_; but quit spamming in the only serious topic. Italians have returned to Italy and spoke to the media, but I didn't even read what they declared, they'll say crap for sure.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 13:37

Dios wrote:Got a friend that tried to phone palestinians. Couldn't do that for two days, then he got through israeli controls and had some news. Well, I am not so sure of how we all would react to people coming in our land and saying "this is our land, now get the hell out". Anyway, i don't like that innocent people are killed everyday because they don't get water, food and medical treatment. And I don't like that ONGs are attacked by a state military.

From what I know, Isreal sends free water and power to Gaza!
Here power and water are expensive, my family spends around 300$ on power each month :!:
I also read somewhere that Israel sends each day 100 trucks full of humanitarian aid or something to Gaza.

I think we should stop doing it evrytime they do something stupid, like sending a suisidal terrorist or shooting a rocket at us, let the other muslim countries (or any other one that likes them) support them with what they need.
How come we are taking care of them and they terrorize us?!

What does ONG mean? :oops:
Israel is not a rich country you know, there are people that are starving.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 13:49

ILIYYILI wrote: let the other muslim countries (or any other one that likes them) support them with what they need.
How come we are taking care of them and they terrorize us?!
Wasn't that what started the whole situation this week? how many countries can send aid at all now if the people delivering the aid are getting murdered? it won't be possible without sending armed convoys and who knows what problems that would cause.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 13:57

The people that got 'murdered' are the people that attacked the soldiers (muslim jihad people)

Tell me if I'm wrong, but attacking people with guns (when you don't have any) is stupid.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 14:03

When you go abroad on a plane, you have people check your bag to see it's not a bomb or a weapon, right? and if you take a knife and stub one of the people checking, security will come and shoot you, right?
Israel did exactly the same.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 14:24

Again i'll repeat myself the people that have been murdered were attacked for no reason when the soldiers had no jurisdiction to do so, trying to defend yourself from attack from pirates is not stupid.

I think it's been mentioned before the Irsaelis gave warnings that they would stop these boats but again they had no right in international waters,

Look at it this way, if the Somali pirates gave warnings they were stopping boats then boarded the boats came under attack and shot and murdered numerous people, would that be ok? they have no right to board boats exact same as the Israeli pirates. this was outright murder can't be seen any other way the Israelis should not of been anywhere near the boats.