Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:52

NYK wrote:If they were talking they wouldn't be terrorists as such, being able to speak everyone should have the right to do, killing and blowing people up shouldn't make people more likely to listen.
But rather more eager to retaliate as well.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 18:04

Terrorists are Evil.
Gazza is controlled by (and is full of) terrorists. (hamas or patah, I don't remember which, It's controled by one, and full of both.)

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 18:37

ILIYYILI wrote:Terrorists are Evil.
Gazza is controlled by (and is full of) terrorists. (hamas or patah, I don't remember which, It's controled by one, and full of both.)
I have yet to see a good terrorist.. As they say, a good terrorist is a dead terrorist :P .

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 19:11

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:
I have yet to see a good terrorist.. As they say, a good terrorist is a dead terrorist :P .

That's a saying I disagree with.
That's what the nazi's said about jews, and that's what the jews say about arabs.
Seem's that learning from the mistakes of the past is difficult :wink:

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 13:46

ILIYYILI wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:

That's a saying I disagree with.
That's what the nazi's said about jews, and that's what the jews say about arabs.
Seem's that learning from the mistakes of the past is difficult :wink:
I like this saying, it can apply, in fact, to other things as well. Like a good <insert word here> is a dead <insert word here> :D .

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 16:39

nurse?

can you feel the love, it

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 16:42

pop quiz:

What is blue, lying at the side of the road, and smells bad?

Why, it

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 20:54

There's a record of when the Israeli navi talked to the ship
It goes like this:

"This is the Israeli navi, you are aproaching an area which is under a navel blockad"
and then there is the ship's answer:
"Shut up, go back to auschwitz" "we have promition from the garga port atority to enter" "we're halping arabs go against the US, don't forget 9/11 guys"

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 21:03

Unfortunately this serious topic was obviously not serious enough to make you all stick to the topic.
Beside this political topics are always a very difficult topic, especially when different nations discuss with each other. That is why we usually do not allow political discussions in here.

I wanted to give it a try and see how it developes... too bad that we were able to see that also this thread went into nonsense.
That's why this thread is closed now.

No further political discussions in the forums, please!