That dreaded number..

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

That dreaded number..

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:12

I was just taking a look into my Kapilands account and saw that my fixed assets have reached 1,666 billion caps. Am I being evil now? Or just doomed? :P

Yeah, I know, it's a nonsensical topic, but I'm bored right now and thought to spam this board a little :lol: .

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:14

maybe you became my slave?

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:17

You on the dark side, as well, Jan?

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:21

so you are now possessed :D

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:24

Anyone here who's got the phone number of an exorcist? :D

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:28

No. Might have the number for a Presbyterian Minister who shout at you alot and call you spawn of devil (and the pope) and then hand you over to THE boys, which is a group of hoodies who have nothing better to do than live on the dole and sparking of sectarian violence.

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:30

Sounds good. Send those boys over ( all of them, including the priest and pope ), I'll make sure the poker room's ready for a game or two ;) .

Re: That dreaded number..

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:33

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:I was just taking a look into my Kapilands account and saw that my fixed assets have reached 1,666 billion caps. Am I being evil now? Or just doomed? :P

Yeah, I know, it's a nonsensical topic, but I'm bored right now and thought to spam this board a little :lol: .

Doomed, definetly doomed.
You are doomed to die while watching sparkling vempires over and over and over again :roll: (yea...)
Last edited by Guest on 10.05.2010, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:34

They don't gamble, in a sense. all they do is turn up a persons house and egg it and maybe burgle it if they like you.

They might come in and take all your beer and red bull. Then come back in a week and steal everything, including your granny as they found a buyer for them, OAPTS, Old age Pensioner testing society.

Re: That dreaded number..

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:41

ILIYYILI wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:I was just taking a look into my Kapilands account and saw that my fixed assets have reached 1,666 billion caps. Am I being evil now? Or just doomed? :P

Doomed, definetly doomed.
You are doomed to die while watching sparking vempires over and over and over again :roll: (yea...)
What kind of vampires are those? "Sparking" ones? Damn, never had the chance to see a fire cracker type of blood sucker...

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 18:48

kingrewt wrote:They don't gamble, in a sense. all they do is turn up a persons house and egg it and maybe burgle it if they like you.

They might come in and take all your beer and red bull. Then come back in a week and steal everything, including your granny as they found a buyer for them, OAPTS, Old age Pensioner testing society.
Ok, I understand, you can beat the crap outta me, outta my granny, outta my cat, whatever. I can live with that. But DO NOT TOUCH the booze! That's what infuriates me the most. Gotta gear up for war! Sword: check, armor: ( consisting of several armadillos ) check. Let's fight!

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 19:48

kingrewt wrote:No. Might have the number for a Presbyterian Minister who shout at you alot and call you spawn of devil (and the pope) and then hand you over to THE boys, which is a group of hoodies who have nothing better to do than live on the dole and sparking of sectarian violence.
dont talk of my brothers like that :P

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 22:20

Ganman just revealed his dark side :P .

Post by Guest » 09.05.2010, 23:28

Dark is best. GO ZAMORAK! BOO SARADOMIN!

Post by Guest » 10.05.2010, 00:34

It sure is! Plus, let's not forget that there are cookies on the dark side, right? :D