LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIEND in the game :D

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 20:01

And seriously what's ur age Sally? :roll:

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 21:37

sally wrote: people a lot younger then me who are already very wise and sensible (no I am not talking about you felix :lol: )
awww thats no fun :P lol XD I feel deeply offended as I am a great person deep... deep...deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down inside.. :D

Oh yeah im the bigger man as well- someone slapped me really hard the day and i wanted to punch him in the face but i was the bigger ma nand held back and people were like why didnt you punch him and said cause i thought it was a stupid idea and i wanted to be the bigger man then they insulted me :O

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 22:25

anubis wrote:And seriously what's ur age Sally? :roll:
Sigh.. :roll: well I see it is really important for you to know so I will tell you: I am 45 years old. :wink:

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 22:40

@ Felix: Jeez felix in what kind of neighborhood do you live?? :shock:
Getting slapped and then people insulting you because you don't jump in and fight back like a [censored]?
What caveman mentality do those people have? :lol:
And good for you that you don't give in to that kind of pressure.
Just wait..your time will come, if you do as well in life as I think you will ,one day some of those same people might be standing before your mahogany wooden desk and ask you politely for a job in your immense company.
You happen to have a job opening for them as a Corporate Toilet cleaner and they will thank you humbly. :lol: :lol:

Edit:what the [censored]? they censor the word f o o l?
Edit2: :lol: Damn, they censor a lot.
Edit 3: but you can say "damn", how odd.. :shock:

Post by Guest » 10.05.2009, 09:06

Lol ive complained about the censorship of fo ol for ages XD

And yeah, a corporate toilet cleaner like kenny XD lol I love that movie :P

And I know I'll be immense if sally says i will be... but if not ill sure her so i can buy a corporate toilet and a big mahogany desk :D

Post by Guest » 18.05.2009, 06:23

@IVO: i az sam ot Bulgaria.
@all girls:
i am a shy freerunner boy and i am looking for a girlfriend :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » 20.05.2009, 08:20

Oh la? Well I have a website for you, u nless you want to go out with peralbay or sally XD

Post by Guest » 20.05.2009, 10:25

sally wrote:
SiberianTiger wrote:Nah, I don't believe it, for all your posts I bet that you are a very good lady.
Thanks.:oops::D

warrior1993 wrote:
i think aswell
but you can confirm it with a picture
Yes I could, but I won't.
It would be nice though if everybody posted their pictures so we all know who we are talking to.
But I guess nobody will. :lol:
I have tried to post my photo on here, but it won't let me, something to do with the size, I don't know if it means the photo or my head.

Post by Guest » 20.05.2009, 16:54

You can make it smaller with a program like "paint".
(your photo, not your head.) :lol:

Post by Guest » 20.05.2009, 20:58

yeah do that XD :P

Post by Guest » 20.09.2009, 02:27

felixbluindustries wrote:Farmboy your short pale and shakey like you have parkinsons... and you cant speak read or write adn live on a farm with the cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Me on the other hand ;) Ohhhh yeah :P
and i'm a skinny white boy with a shotgun and a paper sailor's hat

Post by Guest » 04.10.2009, 15:36

im short fat and ugly as f*ck anyone want me?

Post by Guest » 04.10.2009, 16:47

sally wrote: Sigh.. :roll: well I see it is really important for you to know so I will tell you: I am 45 years old. :wink:
:shock:
just realized, i'm probably one of the youngest (active) kapilanders
(13)

Post by Guest » 04.10.2009, 17:32

13 just turnt

Post by Guest » 04.10.2009, 17:48

ok good i'm not the yungest