Twisted wish game!

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 25.01.2007, 13:52

LotrFanClub wrote: I wish I had more time
You have as much time as you wish but unforunately I removed the batteries of the clock so sorry, your time is up!

I wish i could rule Kapilands

Post by Guest » 25.01.2007, 18:40

You have got the biggest fix assets, the biggest cash, the highest quality and the most scorses in kapiland, but than the server crushes down and you have lost all

I wish only I could control the marketprices

Hmm

Post by Guest » 27.01.2007, 18:02

You rule all the market prices but OMG there is no market!

I wish I was owner Of Kapilands

Post by Guest » 05.02.2007, 19:48

Then this game not run so long

I wish i am a king of all Products

Post by Guest » 05.02.2007, 19:53

well, then we all have to be hungry, because you were sleeping and all your products rot. ;)

I wish i could buy shares of all companys in kapilands so that this companys are my.^^

Post by Guest » 06.02.2007, 13:19

I wish i could buy shares of all companys in kapilands so that this companys are my.^^

you bought all shares on kapilands
But due to IRS on your ass-ets you have to pay half of your money to them and you go bankrupt cause you don't have enough money to keep all your companies running!

I wish all the companies producing oil (not mine) would be deleted because of a server malfunction making mods think all of your accounts are on ONE IP address!

P.S. you got OWNED! lol.

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 15:51

All the companies get deleted unfortenetly that one ip they were using ... is your IP xD

I wish i had 100 million coins...

Post by Guest » 13.02.2007, 21:38

you get 100million coins but you pay all your money on them so you dont have any money to buy food for so you die.

i whish that i get 1million $

Post by Guest » 15.02.2007, 14:15

You get 1million$, stroll into your Kapilands office, take your secretary out to dinner at the poshest place in Kapilands, get out your bulging wallet - and say to the waiter:
"How much is that?"
to which he replies:
"230.52 ...

Post by Guest » 15.02.2007, 15:55

That advert get away but it is replaced by another one.

I wish there were no computers after this post.

Twist this! No computers so you can't answer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post by Guest » 15.02.2007, 20:52

Your wish didn't work, seeing as you asked a computer to destroy itself.

I wish my art teacher would explode.

Post by Guest » 15.02.2007, 21:29

you art teacher does explode but unfortunantly you were in the room and got covered in his/her blood which infected you with same desiese you now have 24 mins and 27 secs before you explode

I wish i lived in stars hollow

Post by Guest » 16.02.2007, 14:11

You now live there, although property is too expensive so you live in a cardboard box.

I wish it wasn't raining.

Post by Guest » 16.02.2007, 14:56

It doesnt rain anymore but the heat of the shining sun destroys your invourentment and you die

i wish i got an nissan skyline

Post by Guest » 17.02.2007, 14:21

You did get one but it had faulty brakes. You went to the grand canyon and coz you couldnt stop the car, you and your car had a good 2000 feet fall which resulted in destruction of your car and your death :D

I wish I could wish something useful.