help!!!!

Moderator: moderators

help!!!!

Post by Guest » 22.04.2007, 22:08

a player have my company...he send this igm at me...

[EDIT by GoldenEye: I deleted this text. Never give any links from your account!]

y send this... and when y connect again i not have more my account...

my company was supermujeres... now he change the name at ...i say his name at a moderator...please a moderator that send at me a igm on this forum!!

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 23.04.2007, 06:13

We will analyse this case, but remember:

Please keep in mind: The Kapi Team will never ask for your password! If you should get such a message please inform instantly one of the forum moderators! A once deleted or in an other way destroyed account can not be recovered!
Please also don't paste any URL from your account as anyone could log in your account if he knows those exact links.
Company: Oil Productions (Realm1+2)
The rules of the game you can fine here: click
The general rules of the board you can find here: click <<- BRAND NEW

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 23.04.2007, 09:07

@supermujeres: there were 100 threads for this... there was a fax... and furthermore: when you replied to his message, there was a BOLD text saying:
Please keep in mind: The Kapi Team will never ask for your password! If you should get such a message please inform instantly one of the forum moderators! A once deleted or in an other way destroyed account can not be recovered!
Please also don't paste any URL from your account as anyone could log in your account if he knows those exact links
I have already contacted the games owner... pls wait for further info.

Post by Guest » 23.04.2007, 16:23

ok ...thanks.

Post by Guest » 23.04.2007, 17:07

supermujeres wrote:ok ...thanks.
hello together, supermujeres company is now:

Raw_Materials

I know it, because I added supermujeres in my adress book ..... the name changed......

Post by Guest » 23.04.2007, 17:19

It(He,She) cannot hide ... nobody better that I account(bill) knows my and for mas that changes of names and of msn ... my account(bill) is my account(bill) and I know who is ALWAYS ... not can change the ranking that never has .... and they are very small that you have the ranking of my account(bill) ... besides I did many friends in the game and they all have attach
Last edited by Guest on 23.04.2007, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 23.04.2007, 17:25

[quote="supermujeres"]It(He,She) cannot hide ... nobody better that I account(bill) knows my and for mas that changes of names and of msn ... my account(bill) is my account(bill) and I sabre which(who) is ALWAYS ... not podra cambiear the ranking that never has .... and they are very small that you have the ranking of my account(bill) ... besides I did many friends in the game and they all have attach

Post by Guest » 23.04.2007, 17:32

my account supermujeres was hacked.
i use a translator because i am argentino .. my inglish is poor... i dont know if the translator is ok.
sorry, but only I can say in English the things using a translator

Post by Guest » 04.08.2007, 02:36

It's generally not a good idea to use a translator - it messes up sentences.
Sorry to hear about your account - but in the future I advise not to give anyone that information - the part after "=&pass=" is your password.