pls help

Moderator: moderators

pls help

Post by Guest » 23.11.2008, 20:22

my account is baned...i don t no for....??me not cheater..my account have min 1 year...2 day ago me rank manager and buy from market 5 mine and well at 100.000.... now...my account is baned...why....why..? pls answer me...sorry bad language:D..my account is :nickname is kingtyty and company is zeisstyty.co....thank s for understanding me

:))

Post by Guest » 25.11.2008, 01:38

thank s for answer:)) this mesage:you have been caught violating the game rules. That is why your account has been locked and can't be used anymore. You will have to start new, which means you will also have to start with new data. You don't know the reason for being blocked? Multiaccounting as well as taking extraordinary advantages, such as exploiting an account, are forbidden and punished by deleting the respective account. Your account has been checked several times and there are no doubts that you have been cheating. We will not accept any excuses here, please start again and play fair. In case you bought coins with real money, we will credit them to your new account after receiving your information on the details of your old and new account.

Enjoy a fair game!......enjoi? after 1 year again acount?????:)))) [censored]....administrator wiew market...player status marchand who sell 200000 water....or wood cal3 10000...at marchand? fack kapilands and administrator:)))))) [censored] internet...this game full of cheaters, but nooooo ban....[censored]...i m del my account don t ..DRACU SA VA IA DE EXCROCI...

[EDIT by GoldenEye: Goodbye! Maybe you'll be back one day playing fair.]