water contest bug

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

water contest bug

Post by Guest » 12.07.2015, 13:29

Due to water contest many players in both realms earned undeserved billions in no time. This is unfair to those like me who played this game for several years (even payed hundreds of dollars to Upjers) and tried to build their companies step by step.

I want to receive an answer from the admins when the incomes from the water contest will be nullified.

verkon

Re: water contest bug

Post by verkon » 13.07.2015, 07:12

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the system, it's impossible for us to reverse the earnings from the water contest.

I am very sorry about the mistake and I know that it had rather devastating consequences. I shut it down as soon as I was able to. Nonetheless, all players had equal opportunity to jump on the contest.

Post by Guest » 13.07.2015, 11:28

The players did not have the equal opportunity, as it run only for 1 day and vast majority of the players simply did not saw it.

As I already said in the other post I quit the game and I'm sure others will do the same.

Post by Guest » 13.07.2015, 15:06

verkon wrote:Unfortunately, due to the nature of the system, it's impossible for us to reverse the earnings from the water contest.

I am very sorry about the mistake and I know that it had rather devastating consequences. I shut it down as soon as I was able to. Nonetheless, all players had equal opportunity to jump on the contest.

Edited for profanity.