Pearlbay READ THIS

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Pearlbay READ THIS

Post by Guest » 24.05.2012, 06:13

I spoke to pearlbay about a bug i had and tha many others had afew days ago i think i have found your problem the problem with the links, being unable to get through them stands for everything on my PC, not just kapilands stuff even stuff like Facebook links dont work on therefore it is probably the PC's Fault also why me and many others complained in.

pearlbay

Re: Pearlbay READ THIS

Post by pearlbay » 24.05.2012, 06:58

Dear Summers UK,

as mentioned before: please only use one forum account. I don't care which one you keep, but it's only permitted to use one forum account per player. I'll leave it to you to make the decision, otherwise I will have to ban either of them. It is highly confusing to be talking about the same subject with one person using two accounts, to boot.

Now, if you have a support request, please be so kind as to enter a correct subject title such as "Problems with FAQ links", so we know right away what the problem is about "Pearlbay READ THIS" is certainly not the correct heading to address a problem. And, last but not least, make sure you use the bug-area in the first place.

These formalities aside: which links are you referring to, please? I know the ones you were talking about in the other topic are the links in the FAQ-area - and the problem doesn't exist just for you here, but for everyone; we'll fix this as soon as we can.

I can't do anything about other link-problems you have that don't refer to Kapilands or the Kapilands forum, but the FAQ-link problem is definitely on our end, I can assure you. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 24.05.2012, 08:03

I am using Summers UK dont need Cotton

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 24.05.2012, 08:29

OK, thanks for the feedback - Cotton UK is closed now. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 24.05.2012, 08:33

...and reopened. I see you still have an open auction under that name. You may want to close that first and reopen it under your other forum name. Please tell me when that's done, and I'll close the account again.

Cheers,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 24.05.2012, 08:43

You Can Just delete it i will comment on it saying CLOSED

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 25.05.2012, 07:34

OK, that's done, then.

Best regards,

pearlbay