Contract send bug?

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Contract send bug?

Post by Guest » 23.03.2012, 18:11

ID: I dont know where I can see my ID sorry...
Company: Portuguese Products
Realm: 2

Sometimes I send a contract, put the right amount for the right price and the right company, it appears the fee that I have to pay, but later like some minutes after I go check if the contract has been sent (by clicking on the contract icon) and it says that there was no contracts sent (and no, the contract was not accepted and was not refused because I didnt received any message saying that the contract was refuse nor the buyer told me that it was refused).

This has already happened more than twice so I wanted to know if there is something that is wrong and can be done or Ill just have to check and double check if the contract was sent?

Cheers.

Re: Contract send bug?

Post by Guest » 24.03.2012, 11:09

Your id is 399327 to find it just go to your own showcase and it's the the webpage address link at the very end.

When you send the contract and it goes to the forwarding charges page are you sure you press 'execute'? i have done this myself where i just click off the page without pressing it, done it several times, also when you send the contracts and they don't appear in your contracts list is there any charges to your account for sending the contract? To find out just click on 'account' on the main page of kapilands (where the faxes are) they will be in red with shipping costs as the description.