Spelling / Translation mistakes - Secretary (FIXED)

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Zbombe

Spelling / Translation mistakes - Secretary (FIXED)

Post by Zbombe » 26.01.2007, 21:55

Here you can post her mistakes.

Post by Guest » 25.03.2007, 09:16

Good afternoon boss,
Please remeber the rules. According to

Post by Guest » 29.03.2007, 00:17

I make us a coffee, it

Post by Guest » 29.03.2007, 08:48

"Good afternoon boss,
We still have place in our address-list!"

I think it should be "space" instead of "place"...

fixed

Re: Spelling / Translation mistakes - Secretary

Post by Guest » 02.04.2007, 08:50

Zbombe wrote:Here you can post her mistakes.
:twisted:

lol

the secretary Never mqakes mistakws.

8)

Post by Guest » 10.04.2007, 07:15

Oh, she does.

Hint: In the tutorial you receive small buildings as a present for start. You have not to keep them, later when you are a manager you can sell them.

Better:
Hint: During the tutorial you receive small buildings as a present at the start. You don

Post by Guest » 19.06.2007, 22:51

I love the secretary! Maybe it adds more authenticity to the game with her garbled but eccentric statements. Well technically the spelling is correct, but the grammar could use a bit of work.

Good afternoon boss,
do you have to scare me like that? I thought, I would be alone the whole time and then you storm into the office so fast?!?! I answered 30 telephone calls, sent 25 contracts, assumed 17 contracts, renewed the statistics at 3 o'clock at night, produced an advertising and sent it to the newspaper..and what did you do in the meantime?
Good afternoon boss,
do you have to scare me like that? I thought I would be alone the whole time and then you storm into the office!! I answered 30 telephone calls, sent 25 contracts, received 17 contracts, renewed the statistics at 3 o'clock at night, produced an advertisement and sent it to the newspaper..and what did you do in the meantime?
Good evening boss,
I would like to work from home, but I only have Windows 98. Would you like to help me financially? Alas, and at home I haven't got a Rolex, yet....
Good evening boss,
I would like to work from home but I only have Windows 98. May I have a raise? Alas, at home I don't even have a Rolex, yet....
Also, what is a Rolex in this situation? A watch? Why would she have that "at home"? If it is a watch just scratch "at home".
Good evening boss,
you shouldn

Post by Guest » 01.08.2007, 22:20

Good morning boss,
Hint: If someone talk about an IGM, it means an instang game message which can be send or accepted in your office menu.

whats an instang game message?

Post by Guest » 03.08.2007, 20:26

Hint: If someone talk about an IGM, it means an instang game message which can be send or accepted in your office menu.

Hint: If someone talk's about an IGM, it means an instant game message which can be sent or accepted in your office menu.

technically, IGM usually means In Game Message, but that doesnt quite apply here to it's normal use. so Instant Game message sorta fits fine since that seems to be what was ment to be said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue:If you haven't the adress- or notebook yet or if you can't trade with shares yet: You have to advance more levelranks to receive these an other nice features.

Clue: (space) If you haven't the adress- or notebook yet or if you can't trade with shares yet: You have to advance more Levels ranks (Best to pick ONE, not say both) to receive these and other nice features.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

guess what I bought from ebay yesterday: A laptop! Now I can work with it from home. Will you give me a paid day off free today?

guess what I bought from eBay (eBay is a Company name and the B should be Capitalized as such) yesterday: A laptop! Now I can work on it from home. Will you give me a day off with pay today?
Last edited by Guest on 03.08.2007, 20:50, edited 6 times in total.

Post by Guest » 03.08.2007, 20:38

oops double post

Post by Guest » 03.08.2007, 20:54

[quote="CarlR"]Hint: If someone talk about an IGM, it means an instang game message which can be send or accepted in your office menu.

Hint: If someone talk's about an IGM, it means an instant game message which can be sent or accepted in your office menu.

Further clarification:

talks is correct, not talk's :P

Post by Guest » 16.08.2007, 00:24

Hi,
how dare you go on my computer! We now have a virus! I have no idea who's side you were on!
It's supposed to be "siTe you visited"
And I think "how dare you go on my computer" doesn't sound very English. But I'm not sure how to change that one...
look you, I have arranged all our business dealings(victualers,standing orders) in an excel scale.
Guess you translated "Schauen Sie", but it should be just "look"
You think, I don't really speak fortunately? What do you mean as you seem to me? You don’t answer me once...!
It took me a long time to understand this sentence. :) Then I noticed I know it from the German version.
Think "You think I'm not polite? But what about you, you never answer me" would be better.

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 27.09.2007, 13:29

Greetings.

Thanks for your help.

These error should be fixed with our next update.

Kinds Regards,
Zbombe
Company: Oil Productions (Realm1+2)
The rules of the game you can fine here: click
The general rules of the board you can find here: click <<- BRAND NEW

Post by Guest » 14.10.2007, 18:46

Good evening boss,
Clue:If you haven't the adress- or notebook yet or if you can't trade with shares yet: You have to advance more levelranks to receive these an other nice features.

Good evening boss,
Clue:If you don't have the adress- or notebook yet or if you can't trade with shares yet: You have to advance more levels/ranks to receive these and other nice features.

fixed

Realm1 secty

Post by Guest » 28.10.2007, 14:24

you should absolute look after the fine print.

you should definitely read the fine print

fixed