Build your own farm on My Little Farmies!

Here you can see all important changes or improvements.

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

Build your own farm on My Little Farmies!

Post by pearlbay » 25.09.2013, 11:03

Dear players,

eagerly awaited by many players, the moment has finally come: our popular farm simulation My Little Farmies launches its very first English server!

My Little Farmies lets you found your own medieval hamlet, right in the middle of the lush countryside. Here, you tend to the fields, breed animals and expand your village community step by step. The game even enables you to develop entire production chains. Harvest cereal, mill it in the flour mill, and process the flour to bread at the bakery. Trade with your products, build a multitude of handicraft businesses, and decorate your village.

Watch your farmies bustling about, and discover the fascinating world of this unique farm-simulation.

The kicker: to celebrate 1 million My Little Farmies players, everyone who logs into the game on September 26th 2013 between midnight and 11:59 pm BST (British Summer Time), will receive a free gold booster instead of a bronze one!

So get started, and found your own village community, and play along for free on My Little Farmies. We are looking forward to welcoming you!

Your upjers-team

In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!