Is it me or is there a price war going on?

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 11.03.2007, 15:07

I think players want the simplicity of just buying one power plant and then be able to sell the product directly.

Post by Guest » 12.03.2007, 10:15

to raise the power price you need to reduce the amount of power produced and sold.

cos' less products= higher costs

Post by Guest » 12.03.2007, 17:33

i dont think ya can make the price go higher as most people make there own power to supply there selfs

Post by Guest » 31.03.2007, 00:35

:idea: YOu can all do the smart thing and sell your power keep some building and start making something else :roll: :roll: :wink: :!:

Post by Guest » 13.04.2007, 22:35

i My copany is con inc. is a power supplyer, i have 60 power plants, 30 are 30m2 and i need the power prices to go up :!: :!: at these prices i dont make very much money, and even f they sayed at o.08 i caould be alot more sucsesful bisness :twisted: (sry for spelling :lol: )

Post by Guest » 14.04.2007, 10:46

myth123456789 wrote:i My copany is con inc. is a power supplyer, i have 60 power plants, 30 are 30m2 and i need the power prices to go up :!: :!: at these prices i dont make very much money, and even f they sayed at o.08 i caould be alot more sucsesful bisness :twisted: (sry for spelling :lol: )
You've wasted your building slots and money :roll:

Post by Guest » 27.04.2007, 00:10

i will join, i am tired of selling my power at .05

Post by Guest » 29.04.2007, 00:27

haahahahahaa, i make 10m power per day and i dont want the price to raise... ironic, isnt it?

Post by Guest » 27.11.2007, 20:01

No, don't let power prices fall.

Post by Guest » 03.12.2007, 14:57

no offence to anyone, but this 'trying' is pointless unless you have every power producer in kapi onboard which will never happen. even if1 guy decides not to, then he offers a lower price, all business goes to him. he will obviously run out eventually, but then he has all the money and contacts, so he can just expand and keep going and put you all in the gutter.

striker
alliance international

Post by Guest » 03.12.2007, 15:00

and if you produce less, you will have get more cash, since itll be rarer, but that 1 guy theyll buy first and steal your business. and if everyone slowed production crazily, therd be no more power circulating, youd cause a power crisis.

and then people will see that its cheaper to make it themselves. so be careful, or you could eliminate the power business.

striker

Post by Guest » 03.12.2007, 21:17

adamlopatka wrote:and if you produce less, you will have get more cash, since itll be rarer, but that 1 guy theyll buy first and steal your business. and if everyone slowed production crazily, therd be no more power circulating, youd cause a power crisis.

and then people will see that its cheaper to make it themselves. so be careful, or you could eliminate the power business.

striker
your right striker no matter what youll do if you produce more power than needed than its either you lower your prices or go out of buisness and even if you lower your prices someone will lower there prices even more so everyone in kapi will either get really cheap power or preduce there own that way or another your all kinna doomed to sell cheap power
and btw it costs 0.01 to preduce power so unless you want to sell it for less than youll make a profite a rather small one but a profite is a ptofite

Post by Guest » 03.12.2007, 21:34

thank you. and i dont see this as a war, but rather a "battle of the fittest", nobodys "fighting" over it, the problem is nobody, like small companies, are equipped to sell cheap, they cant afford it. its one big circle...

Post by Guest » 03.12.2007, 21:35

...change something, it breaks, you have to go with the flow, or youll be thrown off

Post by Guest » 04.12.2007, 19:41

adamlopatka wrote:...change something, it breaks, you have to go with the flow, or youll be thrown off
your right but than again if youll go with the flow on this one than the flow will be over beacuse whos going to sell power at ridiculouslly low prices?
use your power to make other things that may not profite as much but wont colapse into itselfe like power