WOOD prices...

Moderator: moderators

WOOD PRICE

Post by Guest » 23.12.2007, 08:13

IF THE DEMAND IS NOT BIG ENOUGH IS IMPOSIBLE TO MAKE SOMETHING.
THE ONLY WAY IS TO NOT SELL WOOD ON THE MARKET UNDER 50, TRUST ME!
AND IT'S NEED TO MAKE A COOPERATION WITH 80% OF WOOD PRODUCERS.

Post by Guest » 23.12.2007, 11:11

furniture producers can react to this buying all wood from npc :) better use this wise, because then wood is cheap its easier to go into retail :)

Post by Guest » 24.12.2007, 19:17

First, you must think why buyers need to purchase your woods?

For the "cash money brother" levle, they are still many million woods onhand, I think....

when you send to them, the only thing you concern is prices, no matter quality.

So, there is suggestion for wood producer, "quality"

although rich man had high quality research in end-product quality, like wardrobes, you can find some body need some quality to match there quality. (eg, my wardrobes research q27 , I will need q5, q9, q11, q14 woods... if I got q0 steel, I will give a little big higher,if the price is reasonable,)

or another suggestion is consumption woods by your self!

making furniture products!

Although the wardrobes can get more profits, but on the other hand it need many money ( each need 5 steel), it a entry barriers for new.

third, moving to another industry :(

Post by Guest » 24.12.2007, 20:37

yeah, using up your wood for furniture products is the best way to increase prices. but keep this in mind, if you can sell wood for 40 on market, you basically lose money if you sell the tables (which require 7 wood + some production cost, lets say 20 together with power) under 7*40 + 20 = 300. same thing with wardrobes - 20*40+5*135(steel)+30(production cost) = 1505. thats if you use q0 wood and steel. cmb offers for example 1400 + 50q which means you need to make atleast q3 wardrobes with q0 wood and steel to make it worth turning wood into wardrobes. and even higher quality for tables which the big players buy for roughly 220+20q.

Post by Guest » 25.12.2007, 18:10

The only way to make huge money is selling to NPC. Other ways are less profitable, but in the begining is good enough to start.

Post by Guest » 25.12.2007, 18:38

TakeON wrote:The only way to make huge money is selling to NPC. Other ways are less profitable, but in the begining is good enough to start.
No sure about this point. I earn much money with ingame contact. NPC charges 10% usually on your selling price only end of products'life should be sold there.

Look at the wooden industries. It lost over 50% under three week. When you are leader or challenger you can do it (as per example Seeds) not when you produce low quality products such as Q0.

That is my opinion.

Best regards,

SPB,

Post by Guest » 25.12.2007, 20:35

I thought everyone knows already that products are most profitable to sell to NPC and everyone can calculate what minimum quality is enough to start make profit from NPC. Q0 mmm, only raw materials is really desirable in Q0 :)

Producing buildings have a limitation increasing them in size. My 1000 sqm Plantations produce 18000 wood per 24 hours and 400 sqm produce 9000 wood per hour. its means 1000 works like 2x400... This limitations makes shops more profitable comparing to producing buildings then they are really big.

Post by Guest » 26.12.2007, 12:50

TakeON wrote:I thought everyone knows already that products are most profitable to sell to NPC and everyone can calculate what minimum quality is enough to start make profit from NPC. Q0 mmm, only raw materials is really desirable in Q0 :)

Producing buildings have a limitation increasing them in size. My 1000 sqm Plantations produce 18000 wood per 24 hours and 400 sqm produce 9000 wood per hour. its means 1000 works like 2x400... This limitations makes shops more profitable comparing to producing buildings then they are really big.
Because the Producing buildings need to optimatize each 4000m2.

:)

Post by Guest » 01.01.2008, 16:21

i say the best thing to do is to refuse to sell wood below the price of 55 for q0 we must do this to raise wood price all accpeting to this say I

wood

Post by Guest » 07.04.2008, 23:50

I have no problem selling wood at 70+1 q in contracts of 100k or more
keep the prices high and we all will reap the rewards