LTC United Alliances,Join us and get the benefits

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 14.09.2007, 12:08

8) haha,nice idea,but later on i will announce the leader of department.A new plan you have never seen in this game

Post by Guest » 14.09.2007, 13:33

...sounds good...i'll wait :wink:

Post by Guest » 14.09.2007, 17:39

Hey there everyone...is good to c that our syndicate have such good respond..VIVA LA LTC

yoji
ceo of YBtheory Inc.

Post by Guest » 14.09.2007, 22:26

Hello! I also want to join to this corporation!
I can produce all kinds of plantation products, fruits and cattle.
I'm specialized in cotton and grapes. I can bring up to 2000 Q2 cotton and 1000 Q1 grapes everyday, if I would take into mass-production, which I don't right now!
I would like to be provided with water, but I think I will build a well myself and to not depend on others.
Any other infos required? You can send an IGM at company details below!
Thank you!

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 02:03

IMPORTANT NOTICE HERE.....
1) I have changed my company name to show loyalty to the LTC united Alliances, and I hope members of the LTC can do so too for easy recognization on the market

2) Can we start to influence the wool market and raise its prices?

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 08:04

Dany C. wrote:Hello! I also want to join to this corporation!
I can produce all kinds of plantation products, fruits and cattle.
I'm specialized in cotton and grapes. I can bring up to 2000 Q2 cotton and 1000 Q1 grapes everyday, if I would take into mass-production, which I don't right now!
I would like to be provided with water, but I think I will build a well myself and to not depend on others.
Any other infos required? You can send an IGM at company details below!
Thank you!
I'm glad to heard that,you may post your details below here:
1)Company name
2)level
3)what product you sell& buy

Thank you

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 08:12

Gevron Enterprises wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE HERE.....
1) I have changed my company name to show loyalty to the LTC united Alliances, and I hope members of the LTC can do so too for easy recognization on the market

2) Can we start to influence the wool market and raise its prices?
No need to do it now,we still need some time to make preparation for that.Now keep producing as much cotton as you can,i got a new plan need many cotton :wink:

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 08:48

all we need is a plan...and we must be unite...any suggestions are welcome!!!

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 08:59

skatas wrote:all we need is a plan...and we must be unite...any suggestions are welcome!!!
Yes,you right.later when our members reach a certain amount i will arrange the department and elect the leader for each department.Leader will be elect by members them self.Any new idea you may post at here,thank you

New members are welcome!!

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 09:28

1) Pentex Corporation
2) Businessman
3) Producing 30k Cotton Q12 per day which mostly I use for my textile production and sell the rest. I sell them for 27 + 1Q atm

Cotton is less profitable then wood right now. If we need people to produce cotton then we should raise the prices to that level that it can compete with wood.
with 1 plantation producing wood Q0 you can make about 20,500c (52c sell price) per day with cotton Q0 on the other hand you can make only 14,225c (28c sell price) which is a great difference.
If we play with numbers a little cotton should have at least the price of 39c to be able to compete with wood
on the other hand its easier to increase cotton research then wood and quality cotton pays off more.

I think the board should consist of corporations who has most impact on the cotton market. That way if board decides something and does it (because they decided to do it on the first place), that would have the effect immediatly on the cotton market.

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 09:54

I think the board should consist of corporations who has most impact on the cotton market. That way if board decides something and does it (because they decided to do it on the first place), that would have the effect immediatly on the cotton market.
You have your point,so any suggestion? Are you guys really want to pumping up the cotton price till $40?

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 10:14

NOTICE

ALL BOARD OF DIRECTORS PLEASE ATTEND THE 1ST GENERAL MEETING ON 18th TUESDAY AT THIS FORUM TO DISCUSS OUR UNION'S FUTURE GOAL AND PLANS.THANK YOU.

REGARDS

EZ CHIN

PRESIDENT OF LTC

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 10:24

I have change my name to YBTheory Inc.LTC plz notice..thank u

yes EZ i will attend the meeting.

yoji
CEO of YBtheory Inc.LTC

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 12:04

i will attend the meeting

I also agree on raising th eprices of cotton to 40c, but that will certainly cause other companies to be driven out of the textiles business as some of them do buy cotton tey need from the market

Post by Guest » 15.09.2007, 12:17

Gevron Enterprises wrote:i will attend the meeting

I also agree on raising the prices of cotton to 40c, but that will certainly cause other companies to be driven out of the textiles business as some of them do buy cotton they need from the market
This is what i worry about,so i suggest we will maintain the price between $30~$35 ,so that the price will be stable.By the way , i sincerely request a large amount of cotton Q0 to be send to me with price $20~$25 for our further new plan.Other's Q the price are remain the same.Hope you guys can give a hand to make this plan successful.Thank you