LTC United Alliances,Join us and get the benefits

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 08:57

You have your point but how we want to speculate the market price?In my opinion ,who control the biggest Share In Market ,he can effect tthe market price.That's why our union is here,gathering all company and we have the strength to effect the market price.Maybe new supplier will come in the market but when they are ready to supply we already out from market(Sold out all sttockpile stock).What you guys think?

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 09:36

This strategies shouldn't be discussed here... EZ stop this cause the Forum will be ready in 24 HR.

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 09:40

:lol: This all just preview,i got real plan but i will only announce when our forum ready :wink:

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 09:41

according to my reseraches done
we have control of 30.5% of the cotton market according to sales on the market

another company Wolfina Corp. has market share of about 5% of the market
I will contact him to try to persuade him into LTC
also, did anyone do something to the cotton market???
it went up to over 40c now!!!!!!

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 09:42

Battalia wrote:This strategies shouldn't be discussed here... EZ stop this cause the Forum will be ready in 24 HR.
I need you to besome manager then we can help our members even that we will pay more on expanding cost :(

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 09:59

um...
I will still stick to exreturn's plan becuz I am confident that it will work
the problem is with that we need to allocate who does what part and the money is to be spent by each player

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 10:11

Gevron Enterprises wrote:um...
I will still stick to exreturn's plan becuz I am confident that it will work
the problem is with that we need to allocate who does what part and the money is to be spent by each player
thanks again,we no need allocate just when the decision made,we all do our best to the goals that's all

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 11:48

Babocompany-Trader

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 12:09

babakos wrote:Babocompany-Trader
Let's cheers for our new members :!: :!:

:D :lol: :o :D :lol: :o :D :lol: :o :D :lol: :o :D :lol: :o

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 04:49

Ez... I can get 6 mil a day just like that... but i have some expansion to do... Like my super 1000m2 expansion on my Wood that i did few weeks ago...

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 04:51

8)
Last edited by Guest on 20.09.2007, 04:51, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 04:51

Battalia wrote:Ez... I can get 6 mil a day just like that... but i have some expansion to do... Like my super 1000m2 expansion on my Wood that i did few weeks ago...
:shock: How many 1000m building you have?Anyway is our luck to have you here :wink:

Our Forum ready?

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 08:07

hey all, just had a quick look thru the page. welcome to the new member. its a bit touch and go here at the monet as i am shifting house, but hope to be more involved when our internet connection is up and running at our new place. anyways, im ticked off cos the price of coins has gone up and i need some to go prem as i have a few buildings and plantations that i cant touch.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 09:11

um... i think the meeting is going to end in a few hours time
so EZ i think u can start to make a poll thread

Post by Guest » 20.09.2007, 09:54

Gevron Enterprises wrote:um... i think the meeting is going to end in a few hours time
so EZ i think u can start to make a poll thread

Ok,let's make a decision.

WHO AGREE WITH MY EZ PLAN PLEASE VOTE NOW:

1)ALL MEMBERS CAN ONLY VOTE FOR 1 TIME.
2)DECISION ARE FINAL AND ALL MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO FOLLOW THE DECISION THAT HAVE BEEN VOTED BY ALL LTC MEMBERS
3) VOTING PERIOD END AT 21-09-2007 06:55(SERVER TIME)
4)FINAL DECISION WILL BE ANNOUNCE WHEN THE VOTING IS END. :wink:

How To Vote?

- Type VOTE - AGREE/DISAGREE.
- E.G. VOTE - AGREE
- All Vote must be BOLD

Start Voting now for LTC future :D