The Market Guild Association [CLOSED]

Moderator: moderators

The Market Guild Association [CLOSED]

Post by Guest » 11.06.2009, 19:58

Hello everyone who owns a company in realm 1. As you have noticed, the market has gone crazy and un-balanced, well I say we try to stable some scores. In this group, I dont promise anything. It is up to you company owners. Forget about LLC, if you one day find a very high price of products on the market and you cannot make profit? Who do you go to? You go to Market Guild Association!We find what you are looking for and benefit the supplier of the product by finding him a customer. This group has only one goal, to benefit its members and other companies. Yet, we do not have a website, so we will use this topic in this forum to talk about the group. If you want to join, write your company name, main selling product, and write down any questions or objections.

company: Yared Corporation.

The group phrase: "One must achieve rather than recieve."

Note: This group needs atleast 10 members to go forward with this goal. The group will close if we dont get enough members in one week.

People who dont wish to supply, and want to buy are welcome to join to find what they are looking for.
Last edited by Guest on 08.07.2009, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 12.06.2009, 16:35

I can supply Leather Jackets and Power. :)

I guess I'll join. :D

Post by Guest » 12.06.2009, 20:56

Excellent, now we have 1 member. But, we need a lot more, or the group will shut down in 6 days and we need to start the group plan for balancing the market.

Post by Guest » 08.07.2009, 03:52

I will join
Make: nothing
Buy: Gas, Small amounts of power <50 Million

Post by Guest » 08.07.2009, 08:21

Unfortunetly its closed.