Kapilands Market Control (CLOSED)

Moderator: moderators

Kapilands Market Control (CLOSED)

Post by Guest » 05.03.2009, 21:37

the members can control certain items on the market such as...
price, supply, and anything we can to "control" the market
marketcontrolkapi.webs.com
Last edited by Guest on 14.08.2009, 03:31, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 05.03.2009, 22:27

So you plan to recruit enough members with enough power to alter the markets... And im guessing that you think getting lets say 200 people to join would be good.

What if that happens and only 2 sell apples... One of them gets promoted to president and wants to alter the apple market... But you can't as you only have 2people selling apples who wont make a difference...

So in an ideal world it would work but i think you need to write a longer explanation of how you would edit these markets and what your aims are. Not to put you down or anything :)

Re: Kapilands Market Control

Post by Guest » 05.03.2009, 22:42

CEOincorp wrote:the members can control certain items on the market such as...
price, supply, and anything we can to "control" the market
marketcontrolkapi.webs.com
souds interesting :)

Post by Guest » 05.03.2009, 23:48

felix, if you look at the market there are certain items that don't have much supply. i'm not saying we're going to buy the entire market... but just enough to own a good amount as "warehouse stock"
anubis you should check it out

Post by Guest » 06.03.2009, 00:41

Silly.

You'd need a HUGE capital for (total) market control, wich could only be achieved by buyinga HUGE amount of coins , are having several HUGE players selling off all they have...

But ! nice little site ^^

Post by Guest » 06.03.2009, 19:30

Yeah my idea was along Davidfranses lines... You would need people like CMB, KVG, myself_capitalist(or whatever he is) Rhino... etc etc to able to control more than one market at a time... One would be hard enough!

BUT it's an intresting idea... how would you change certain products that arent sold via the market though... for example i know most gas producers sell via contract...

Post by Guest » 06.03.2009, 20:29

i see your point, but you don't see mine.
i know it would be incredibly hard to actually control any market...but what i mean is to get a group of people to buy "warehouse stock" in one or two items so then we can sell them for the increased price when the supply goes even that slight bit down
don't get me wrong, i know EXACTLY what ur saying

Post by Guest » 07.03.2009, 13:51

Even to do that you will need at least 10 company over 3billion FA, then you might be able to buy up one of the smaller markets and put the products back on the market for an increased price.

Post by Guest » 11.06.2009, 15:38

long time no see my company friends. I have returned, but this company has a good point. You dont need large companies to buy off the large amounts, u need a lot of people united together under one leader in control. For an example i will show how we will return back the power market. 20 companies will produce 25 million power in 4 weeks, other 20 companies will produce 50 million power (per company ofcourse. Note: companies must have atleast 1 million income per day). After power has been produced, the leader(richest company in the group) buys all this power for 0.19 (if allowed). After that, he sells it off market 0.23 (thats 1.5 billion power). All companies make a profit and power market goes back to usuall prices (everyone will have to drop prices or they will face a monopoly). This process has to be carried about 20-40 times to bring an effect.

If this doesnt work or costs a lot of effort, i have no other idea.

company: Yared Corporation.