TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better)

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 12.04.2008, 04:14

big or small, high or tall

all players are welcome :D

Post by Guest » 12.04.2008, 05:01

cash money brothers wrote:not necessary to add a tag into your companyname !

:D
Now that is one good reason to join. :lol: I don't have any plans on changing my name, period.

Post by Guest » 19.04.2008, 10:41

wow, i finally get into TIB forum:) thanx

Post by Guest » 19.08.2008, 12:22

bump :lol:

Post by Guest » 24.08.2008, 14:53

I am having a problem. I have finally decided you join the TIB but when i register for the forum i put in all of my info user name e-mail pass ect, and i click submit it either doesnt go anywhere or it goes to page cannot be displayed, cannot find server. Am i doing something wrong?

Post by Guest » 29.08.2008, 01:48

TIB is a joke and a waste of time. Stay away.

Post by Guest » 29.08.2008, 01:59

WOW i can tell you havent been there and joined or have been kicked out because of spamming the forum.

Didnt your mom ever tell you if you dont got not'n nice to say dont say it at all.

If you feel that way it is great for you way to let out all of your anger because your jealous you cant be in there. And if you thought it was a joke you would have NOT CAPITALIZED TIB.

So being the therapist I am, your jealous of TiB so you sir need to take these pills here, and dont talk to anyone for at least 8 hours.

Make sure you dont operate machinery at least 12 hours after you take these, and please make sure you have 8 to 10 hours to devote to sleep incase you get drousy with them. Please contact your local doctor if you get nausea, diarrhea, or stomach cramps. If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours you are taking the wrong pills.

Ahhh... that's all I have to say on the matter

Post by Guest » 31.08.2008, 23:38

farmboy wrote:WOW i can tell you havent been there and joined or have been kicked out because of spamming the forum.

Didnt your mom ever tell you if you dont got not'n nice to say dont say it at all.

If you feel that way it is great for you way to let out all of your anger because your jealous you cant be in there. And if you thought it was a joke you would have NOT CAPITALIZED TIB.

So being the therapist I am, your jealous of TiB so you sir need to take these pills here, and dont talk to anyone for at least 8 hours.

Make sure you dont operate machinery at least 12 hours after you take these, and please make sure you have 8 to 10 hours to devote to sleep incase you get drousy with them. Please contact your local doctor if you get nausea, diarrhea, or stomach cramps. If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours you are taking the wrong pills.

Ahhh... that's all I have to say on the matter
lol, I wasn't "kicked out" for spamming anything. I left because I was tired of putting up with their crap and because they have nothing to offer me. I'm independent. I don't need to be a member of some organization that does nothing for me. It's simply a waste of time. And no, I'm not jealous of anyone within that organization or the organization itself. So if you're a therapist I would suggest going back to school because you got me all wrong which, evidently, means that you must have missed a course or two.

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 00:42

Just a thought, did you have anything to offer to them?

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 01:02

megg wrote:Just a thought, did you have anything to offer to them?
Absolutely not. And for this reason and the reasons previously mentioned I felt like there was no reason for me to remain as a member of that organization. The only thing I could have possibly offered TIB is advice and even that would be limited due to the fact that I've only ever been in the power business.

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 01:15

That is your problem your stuck up, TiB is not a hand out it is a TRADE organization. For me courses I missed I missed only all of them I am only in high school.

So if you think your all big and powerful that TiB needs to GIVE you everything, I am sure glad you left.

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 01:29

farmboy wrote:That is your problem your stuck up, TiB is not a hand out it is a TRADE organization. For me courses I missed I missed only all of them I am only in high school.

So if you think your all big and powerful that TiB needs to GIVE you everything, I am sure glad you left.
Dude, what are you talking about? You don't even know me. I never asked for a handout. I never expected TIB to "give" me everything. Like I JUST said, TIB doesn't have anything to offer me and I don't have anything to offer them which is why I left. And for your information I wasn't "kicked" out of TIB. I asked Azer, for the second time, to delete my account and this time he finally did which is exactly what I asked for. So please stop acting like you know what you're talking about because obviously you have no idea.

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 09:10

"tib is a joke. stay away" ????

hm i wonder what it has done to offend you

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 10:49

Actually, a mod on TiB realm 2 (me) closed one of his topics requesting a forum just for power producers because he was flaming and he had already requested. Then he went on to send me a somewhat hurtful message calling me a "Power hungry kid" and such and then at the end he called himself "Eleknar power god and master of electric energy".

As you can see he has a very egotistical attitude and many people were actually glad to see him go. It was actaully the second time he left. The first time I actually was sad to see him go, but now I am glad to see him gone. So, Bye Eleknar. And, please, never return to TiB

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 15:20

eleknar, im pretty amazed with you! really! you have quiet a voca for a 5 year old. You know why I joined TiB? To enhance the kapilands EXPERIENCE. Some day you are going to wake up and realize this is just a GAME. You won't cash in your money at the end of the year and sorry but it is not happening in some imaginary world far far away.

Like I said I joined TiB to enhance my playing experience. Its better than just floating through the game all alone. And guess what I got much much more than that. I got rock-bottom offers that boosted me up. I got crazy buyers with bottomless pits of money. And the most important of all, I made some friends. and had much much more fun than you've had ever since you started playing this game. Too bad when you go through puberty and realize you were wrong, but then it would be too late.