TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better)

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 19:42

Alcoholic wrote:eleknar, im pretty amazed with you! really! you have quiet a voca for a 5 year old. You know why I joined TiB? To enhance the kapilands EXPERIENCE. Some day you are going to wake up and realize this is just a GAME. You won't cash in your money at the end of the year and sorry but it is not happening in some imaginary world far far away.

Like I said I joined TiB to enhance my playing experience. Its better than just floating through the game all alone. And guess what I got much much more than that. I got rock-bottom offers that boosted me up. I got crazy buyers with bottomless pits of money. And the most important of all, I made some friends. and had much much more fun than you've had ever since you started playing this game. Too bad when you go through puberty and realize you were wrong, but then it would be too late.
Actually I'm 22 years old, I have a beautiful wife and no kids yet. I just got out of the U.S. Army and I currently work for my county's probate court. Where did you get that I was 5 years old?

Post by Guest » 01.09.2008, 23:02

Hello Eleknar, nice to meet u m8.
Im member of TiB for a while . I want to clear some things to u and to other ppl.
Tib is organization where u can exchange experiences, meet ppl, have fun, arrange prices for products ( it still is trade organization ), etc

i am intised...

Post by Guest » 10.09.2008, 15:01

i would like to involve my company German Trade Unltd with TIB.

im a moderatly experianced player, i understand the game decently well, im not going to say i am an expert because im sure others know more then i do about this game, i joined a syndicate a long time ago, but this was when coins were only 114,000 caps ea lol.

im interested to join your syndicate to see if it will boost my company, but before its said that im in it only for the money, i would like to say this:

NONONONONONONONONONONO lol

I am a very compliant person.
I don't kick others when their down.
I will lend help when it is needed, (withen game rules/regs) of course.
I will do what i can to promote, help, and possably put a few smiles on faces.

but other then that im going for broke lol jk.

please message me ingame, my igm is the same as here. Thanks.

Post by Guest » 16.09.2008, 07:03

Stop this stupid TIB stuff! Man, who care you are TIB or not? And do not flood the FAX message that inviting to TIB. Nobody care TIB except some no life faggots there.
Trust me, you dont need any stupid guild to be big one. And you dont need depend on some big players too. Even they are quit or die, you can grow yourself.
You think they are really helping you? This is call business, they use new player to expand themselves. They say win win situation, but who care win win when i can play alone and grow myself?
Trust me, you can create an new account and get 200k daily profit easily by selling oil without any helps from guild. The oil price is high now, thanks to some people who raise it, and always remember, use your brain to play this game, you dont need any help from other players, because there will always got ppl buy your thing unless this game is dead.
Just follow the trends who created by those guild such as TIB, and invest in a right time. That's all.

Post by Guest » 16.09.2008, 09:26

Wow. That is why you should not be in TiB. TiB is not just about growing (and believe me, with all the special offers from the big companies, I grew a lot faster). It's also about having fun in the game, if you just play by yourself you can say you are having fun, but you are probably not. TiB has probably some of the biggest and nicest players in the game. Look at Marxer, HB, J inc. and on realm 2 Dominance Inc, The Damned, MAAS, Win23ston (sorry if any are spelt wrong). All these players and more offer special prices for an extra few caps which really help. No one gets ripped off in TiB and you have no right to say this because you have never been and, due to your attitude, never will be a member of TiB.

/Rant against mental retard :wink:

Post by Guest » 16.09.2008, 14:04

sushi wrote:Stop this stupid TIB stuff! Man, who care you are TIB or not? And do not flood the FAX message that inviting to TIB. Nobody care TIB except some no life faggots there.
Trust me, you dont need any stupid guild to be big one. And you dont need depend on some big players too. Even they are quit or die, you can grow yourself.
You think they are really helping you? This is call business, they use new player to expand themselves. They say win win situation, but who care win win when i can play alone and grow myself?
Trust me, you can create an new account and get 200k daily profit easily by selling oil without any helps from guild. The oil price is high now, thanks to some people who raise it, and always remember, use your brain to play this game, you dont need any help from other players, because there will always got ppl buy your thing unless this game is dead.
Just follow the trends who created by those guild such as TIB, and invest in a right time. That's all.

THATS why someone cheated

Post by Guest » 17.09.2008, 00:43

TIB is a great organization for those that wish to be a part of a trade organization. The things I said in the past I said purely out of anger. My apologies.

Post by Guest » 17.09.2008, 17:05

to sushi: this is just a game, we get together and form a nice community, be nice to each other, help each other out and have fun.

why the solo-ist, selfish and suspicious attitude? :?

Post by Guest » 18.09.2008, 22:19

I forgot my password and username.. can somebody help me?

My company name : twotimestwoisfour

Post by Guest » 19.09.2008, 23:09

patat wrote:I forgot my password and username.. can somebody help me?

My company name : twotimestwoisfour
hy are you posting here??? :S

if it is really your account then click password forgotten just under your login and enter your e-mail. i doubt TiB-FT have hacked the kapi server to steal everyones passwords just yet :P XD

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 09:11

patat:
click ALT+F4 and it will show you the lost password!

TIB is great?? Lol, are you kidding. Well TIB is just a place bunch of real life losers that have fragile heart and need to be care friendly and nicely.
This is just a game! So just do whatever you like, you can offensive, shoot , attack anyone you like. Will you lose your real life friend if doing that? Will you lose your job your family your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Just have fun and if some of you here are hurt which I dont want mention here, then I am really pity to you. Because you cant differentiate real and virtual life.
Ok, i change my words: If you are smart, get away TIB! Join if you are dumb.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 09:14

Marxer, dominance, damned .. who care who the f a r k they are. And they are nothing when they logout kapilands. And I have the right to say everything. Even i didn join TIB.
Do you need the experience in drug so you have the right to tell your kids "hey, avoid drug, it is bad?"

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 09:17

never mind, i found it :D.

Alt + f4 really works!
You should try ctrl + alt + del! :shock:

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 09:17

never mind, i found it :D.

Alt + f4 really works!
You should try ctrl + alt + del! :shock:

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 10:29

ctrl alt delete is your (or at least it my) Windows task manager. you can see how much CPU and PF usage is being used and shut down programs with it.