HIGH level! Gas 158 & Oil 160 research for sale!

Moderator: moderators

HIGH level! Gas 158 & Oil 160 research for sale!

Post by Guest » 03.06.2013, 10:13

Quite a while ago i bought a decently high Oil research, a little after that the Gas research followed as well. Ive been researching them since and they have now reached level 156 for Gas and 159 for Oil. I am not in a rush to sell them so give me some offers and while i wait ill keep researching them. Currently there is 215h until Gas 157 and 440h on Oil 160. If someone will want to buy and use them before that i will cancel the research. I will also be selling their respective RC's if the buyer wants them.
Post offers here or send an IGM to Deep Silver.
Have a nice day

Re: HIGH level! Gas 158 & Oil 160 research for sale!

Post by Guest » 13.05.2014, 22:11

Deep Silver wrote:Quite a while ago i bought a decently high Oil research, a little after that the Gas research followed as well. Ive been researching them since and they have now reached level 156 for Gas and 159 for Oil. I am not in a rush to sell them so give me some offers and while i wait ill keep researching them. Currently there is 215h until Gas 157 and 440h on Oil 160. If someone will want to buy and use them before that i will cancel the research. I will also be selling their respective RC's if the buyer wants them.
Have a nice day
Almost a year later, this research pack is still for sale. Updated the numbers as well.

Re: HIGH level! Gas 158 & Oil 160 research for sale!

Post by Guest » 25.06.2014, 21:34

Deep Silver wrote:
Deep Silver wrote:Quite a while ago i bought a decently high Oil research, a little after that the Gas research followed as well. Ive been researching them since and they have now reached level 156 for Gas and 159 for Oil. I am not in a rush to sell them so give me some offers and while i wait ill keep researching them. Currently there is 215h until Gas 157 and 440h on Oil 160. If someone will want to buy and use them before that i will cancel the research. I will also be selling their respective RC's if the buyer wants them.
Have a nice day
Almost a year later, this research pack is still for sale. Updated the numbers as well.
Still for sale, oil has reached q160