Administration buildings for workshops

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Administration buildings for workshops

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I suggest that we have the option to tear down these buildings. I used to have a city that could do a little bit of everything, but I'm mostly collapsing it into a city that does one thing and therefore doesn't need all of these buildings. It would be great if there were a way to get rid of the admin buildings I don't need anymore.

pearlbay

Re: Administration buildings for workshops

Post by pearlbay » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

Hmm, you can sell them, though - wouldn't this make more sense than to delete them entirely?
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 pm

I have a bit different idea. We can upgrade owned buildings by specified sqm. Why can't we downgrade?

It could be a bit weird but get the situation: we have 6 cattle farms, 16000sqm every. And we don;t want to extend them. It is easy to control the production and needs of resources for them. And then we bought another one - 16015sqm and the needs are bit different. I'd like to downgrade it a bit to 16k sqm like others are. Why I can't?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:45 pm

....Where did that "sell" option come from? I swear it wasn't there yesterday! Sneaky... ;)

*slinks off before anybody notices*

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am

Maybe it hid from you before. ;) Kidding aside: it was there, honestly. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!