My Hill

Puzzles, competitions and forum events are found here

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Only because i trick u into going for the hill and then u give me it

My hill

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:27 pm

~laughing as you stand upon the hill beside mine, seeing you fighting over it, sneering at you, because all of my subterfuge has worked and I quickly summon the Four Quarters Guardians who build an impregnable fortress at the top of the hill, enclosing it in a transparent force bubble that is 100% impregnable as well, allowing nothing in without my express will~

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:03 am

I prick the boble as if it was blown from a mouth full of gum, and as you try to untangel your self from the sticky gue that surrounds you, i claim the hill to be mine... I even put up a sign that says "no trespassing"!

MY HILL

PS. easy on the large font size.. us mere mortals have to stick to the normal size. I belive i read so in the forum-rules, i just cant find it now.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:57 am

ya some of us dont need the big red words.

i tell the police that it is my hill and they kick you off and give me the hill. i then give out candy to all the kids who come by even though its the middle of july. they make you go away if you come near because they like me and my candy :lol:

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:14 pm

i drop a little napalm-bomb on sneeperofsands, then use my parachute and claim that hill as...

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:00 pm

I give the FBI a hint about the mass murder living on a near Hill and after they took him away i claim the hill as

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:24 pm

i command my army of undead to storm the hill for me, kicking Strolling off the hill. i then proceeded to build myself a bomb shelter, and lock myself in so that i can't be removed from the hill

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 pm

I pour cement on the entrance of the bombshelter and lock Aloriia in.

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:12 pm

using the secondary exit, i kick Strolling back off

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:23 pm

I take my BIG earthmover and dig a big hole instead of the hill. And all earth i shipaway and dump in the ocean.
NOW this is

MY HOLE

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:26 am

i put a bunch of water in the hole and drown you. i then claim it as my own, and make people pay to fish there and make a lot of money.

MY LAKE

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 am

i bribe all of regnum's towns to use the lake as a dump and eventualy the pile of garbage piles higher then the hill once was

MY DUMP

ps. man just just sounds nasty

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:02 pm

ages past and the dump becomes a hill once again, and i still stand glorious claiming

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:04 am

I walk up the hill, push you off it and claim it as

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:30 am

Get the NY Giants defensive line to tackle you off the hill, then stand proudly watching you tumble down :P