Cheating?

Moderator: moderators

Cheating?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:14 pm

i've been playing this game for about 1 week now so, please don't behead me if i'm talking crap...

now and again, i look at other players' scores. sometimes i can't understand how players that just started the game a few days ago, have excelled in score so quickly.

example:
city: Wildy city 2nd (sorry for using you as an example, but it explains what i mean)

cash: 145,273.78
allod: 17,758,750.00

in the country since: 7.11.07
last login: 11.11.07

how can a player achieve so much in so little time?
i hope there is a reasonable explanation for this and i'm just stupid...

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:13 pm

You can buy coins for real money, and sell them back to the system for Regnum money.
So i guess if you get to 17mio allod in 4 or 5 days, you realy want to be the richest, and dont mind paying alot of money.

as far as i know you can buy 10 coins for 1 euro, and sell them back to the system for 3000 cT.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:23 pm

Yep Warming, im sure he spend more than 500 euros on coins :roll:
What would he need his multis for than.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:02 pm

thanks for your replies, Warming and Strolling.

that would explain the players "achievements".

i was pretty sure that i didn't have enough insight in order to explain this. but now, we have to question the players insanity :wink: . who in their right mind, would spend that much money just to get on the fast track of a game which is basically free?

whatever the mental-status of the mentioned player, the internet makes it possible to observe and bring closer to us, these behavioral extremes.

and no, i'm not trying to insult the mentioned player. i'm just questioning his or her strategy :wink:

and i'm a bit amused.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:08 pm

There are sure people out there who would spend that much on a game if it would be entertaining enugh for them, some people just have too much money ;)
But this player is not one of them, and will most likely be gone on monday.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Strolling,

when you say "gone on monday", do you mean picked up by the "men in white", or got an ass-whooping from mom and dad for using their credit card? :D

MarcusSchwarz
upjers staff

Post by MarcusSchwarz » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:51 am

sorry, I'm sure the title of that blockbuster was "gone on sunday nights" ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:37 pm

That means he's sort of "geFreckert"?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:55 pm

Strolling wrote:Yep Warming, im sure he spend more than 500 euros on coins :roll:
What would he need his multis for than.
Well... i dint realy do the math...

And since he is out of the game now, it guess we have our answer. He must have been cheating.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:57 pm

booo cheaters

hi warming i am back!!